Newbie Intro! Advice??

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 JAM2011

• 8 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:35 PM

I'm new to the forum but have already learned so much about planning a destination wedding! This is so helpful! We got engaged on New Year's Eve and have been talking nonstop about the wedding for the past 2 months. It's so much fun and yet a little stressful at the same time! We are still trying to decide on the location which seems to be the hardest part. We have at least decided on May 2011! I hope all the decisions that follow are easier! Any advice is welcomed and appreciated!

#2 *Meagan*

• 5,521 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:38 PM

HI and welcome to the forum! Congrats and happy planning!!!

#3 dayna_123

• 178 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:39 PM

HI! Welcome and congrats! I'm sure any questions you have will be easily answered here with all the good information!

#4 msredbird51

• 65 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:30 PM

Hi. Congrats! I'm still pretty new myself, but I can give some insight on how my fiance decided on our location. We knew we wanted Caribbean, so that first step was easy. We each named three or four islands/countries we were interested, highlighting our top two. Being that those two matched for us, it was pretty easy to pick from there--ease of legal requirements and which destination would be more affordable for our guests.

#5 jerzshortstuff

• 303 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:38 PM

welcome to the forum! definitely take time to look through the threads because they will be extremely helpful! and the search feature is a big help! happy planning!

#6 L&C In Love

L&C In Love
            • 245 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:44 PM

Welcome! Keep searching on here, there is loads of great info and advice. Happy Planning!

#7 MontG

• 23 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:59 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum! Happy planning! There are sooooo many useful and resourceful things to be found here.

#8 JenniferNicole

• 234 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:46 AM

Hello!! Welcome and happy planning!!

#9 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:35 AM

Hey congratulations on your engagement and welcome. The ladies here are just great and everyone is very helpful. Good luck!
                    BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#10 vlynnw

• 6,003 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 11:09 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum! The hardest part for us was nailing down our location, once that is done then you can start on the fun stuff! Good luck!
                      Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users