Photo

Looking for an off-white veil

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 *Krista*

*Krista*
  • 819 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 01:28 PM

Hi everyone, my dress is "pearl" color (like a light champagne), but I've tried on traditional white veils and they look terrible. I'm wondering if anyone has an ivory/champagne colored veil for sale? I'm not looking for anything too fancy or long.
    July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#2 Cassie

Cassie
    • 5,341 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 04:09 PM

I had a similar problem as my dress is light gold color. I just ordered my veil yesterday from here:

Wedding-Veils | Bridal Veils | Tiaras | Veils | Wedding Accessories | Wedding Cake Toppers | Wedding Favors | Inexpensive Wedding Veils | Bridal Jewelry | Bridal Shoes | Wedding Headpieces | Bridal Headpieces | Custom Veils | Flower Girl Headpieces |.

They'll send you 5 free color samples, so you can make sure it'll match. Lots of style choices too.
      Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#3 *Krista*

*Krista*
      • 819 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 04:21 PM

Hey Cassie,

Thanks so much for your help. Unfortunately, they don't ship to Canada (story of my life!) I think I might try to tea dye the white veil that I bought on discount.
        July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#4 Cassie

Cassie
        • 5,341 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:03 PM

Oh, sorry about that! Good luck with the tea dye! :)
          Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#5 jeninesmom

jeninesmom
          • 74 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:02 PM

Krista, they are REALLY simple to make! I made my daughters and it was pretty long. I'm going to make another little one for her to wear in the pool on the DW wed day.
            My daughter Jenine's wedding, Secrets Capri April 12th 2010 My son Joel's wedding, August 21 2010!

#6 Boo

Boo
            • 785 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 06:06 AM

deleted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users