Wedding party stress

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 jodieP

• 278 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:02 AM

I agree with the ladies above, Have as many as you feel you want, not what is expected! I dont think it being uneven is a problem at all! Give consideration to delegating some duties to the other GM?

best of luck

24 Booked plus bride & groom

#12 jaynreneewed

• 184 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:10 PM

i'm having family only- no friends! I always hear stories about friends growing apart, I just figure that family is there forever- so i won't regreat it later. Plus my friends can sit back and enjoy

#13 HazelsMelody

• 169 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:33 PM

I'm having a bit of wedding party stress of my own. My fiancĀ©'s best friend is his best man - they've been friends all their lives, they grew up together, so it was no question. I, on the other hand, am stressing over my side. The girl who I would choose as my maid of honour has already said she's probably not able to come. And if she doesn't, I don't know who I'd want to stand up for me. I thought about my sister, who said she's likely coming, but we're not that *close*. I thought about my mom, but... I don't know.
        One of my close friends said he and his wife would definitely come, and I'm seriously thinking about asking him, but he also happens to be an ex-boyfriend, and it almost seems kind of weird (it's a much longer story than "just an ex-boyfriend"), but he is one of my closest friends and he's been there for me for the past 14 years since we'd been together.
        I'm just stuck.
        Sometimes I wish my bff were coming, cuz I'd really really love to have a maid of honour to chat with, and to help me with all the planning and invites etc. and to share this with.
        Iberostar Varadero
        25 March 2011
        Bride & Groom and kids + 20 booked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users