My Trip To China Town - Toronto

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
  • VIP Member
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 09:02 AM

Okay thanks! Robin and I are going to the FanExpo next month (ya hes a super comic geek) so he said that we could go to China Town since we will be down there anyways. Im sure if we look around we will find what we are looking for, and probablly tons more! I havent been to China Town since I was a little kid so it will be fun!

#12 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 25 July 2007 - 09:35 AM

Good job Julie. Those fans are gorgeous, what a good deal. Love your veil, the ribonning on the side adds so much to it. Wow, I'm impressed you did well on your shopping trip!! Kudos to you!

#13 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 09:46 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Raeka
      Good job Julie. Those fans are gorgeous, what a good deal. Love your veil, the ribonning on the side adds so much to it. Wow, I'm impressed you did well on your shopping trip!! Kudos to you!
      Thank you. I am so happy with all the stuff I got. I need soo much more though. If only I could find bags for my OOT bags now.

#14 Elise Madeline

Elise Madeline
      • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:24 AM

What store did you get the veil at?? We're trying to find a reasonably priced one and haven't been able to! Thanks

#15 whatsup

whatsup
        • 110 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:03 AM

love the fans, like how our veil and head piece flow together, happy shopping for your starfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users