Hot Yoga - Fastest results

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 anirudh123

anirudh123
  • Banned
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:27 PM

I saw that link of Moksha yoga and Bikram's yoga. Moksha is the sanskrit term which refer to "freedom".  Yoga is being founded by great yogis who lived in India, i hope that it is wonderful gift for world. Everyday i am doing it, i feel better and energetic.

#42 jlb392

jlb392
    • 197 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:53 AM

I just wish I could do Bikram.  My hands and feet get so sweaty that I can't do most poses.  

#43 Oct 2012 Bride

Oct 2012 Bride
      • 217 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:26 PM

I was interested in Hot Yoga a month ago but couldn't find anyone I knew that tried it. I wanted to know what the results were. But thanks to this thread I will sign up for classes this week.

#44 KalikLove

KalikLove
        • 178 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:50 PM

I've heard great things from Bikram. But remember with all workouts, your gonna see best results when you eat a healthy diet too! 

#45 Oct 2012 Bride

Oct 2012 Bride
          • 217 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:57 PM

I was really amped about trying it but my FI shot it down Monday morning. Mainly because it is really expensive and we are having our house built in addition to paying for the wedding ourselves. We have a membership to the Y but they don't have Hot Yoga. I get motivated and then it goes down. I really need to step it up and get on a fitness plan now.

#46 KalikLove

KalikLove
            • 178 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:15 AM

I'm sooo with you! It's hard to stay motavated. We try to set a goal and dont allow each other to "slack" on that goal. Not only am I getting married in 7 months, but my high school reunion is in 2 months- I guess I better start crunch time! 

Originally Posted by Oct 2012 Bride 

I was really amped about trying it but my FI shot it down Monday morning. Mainly because it is really expensive and we are having our house built in addition to paying for the wedding ourselves. We have a membership to the Y but they don't have Hot Yoga. I get motivated and then it goes down. I really need to step it up and get on a fitness plan now.

#47 Oct 2012 Bride

Oct 2012 Bride
              • 217 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:33 AM

He helps some days and ten does damage oth thays. Yesterday was our 2 yr anniversary and he bought a deep dish apple crumb pie and vinalla ice cream home. Now you know I just had to have some. Stuff like that does not help. lol

#48 KalikLove

KalikLove
                • 178 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:27 AM

ohh thats soo sweet and evil at the same time!! Its ok to splurge sometimes tho ;)

Originally Posted by Oct 2012 Bride 

He helps some days and ten does damage oth thays. Yesterday was our 2 yr anniversary and he bought a deep dish apple crumb pie and vinalla ice cream home. Now you know I just had to have some. Stuff like that does not help. lol

#49 Oct 2012 Bride

Oct 2012 Bride
                  • 217 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:10 AM

It was sweet because that was our favorite dessert that we always ate together when we first started dating. So it was a good memory. But it is also why I have weight that I need to lose now. lol

#50 june92012

june92012
                    • 151 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 07:16 AM

I love hot yoga!! Best workout ever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users