Photo

Any March 2011 Brides??

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 Diva

Diva
  • 682 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 12:52 PM

Hey Sonya!! I am using Nora Bohanon for our photography! She is fabulous, and I cannot wait to work with her! We DEFINITELY must meet up while we are both down there, especially since we are now wedding twins :)

#12 aella

aella
    • 36 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:47 PM

Hello March 2011 brides! Our wedding will be in the third week of march, we're not positive on the date yet. We have it narrowed down to 3 resorts - Iberostar Bavaro, Majestic Colonial or Ocean Blue. Such a hard decision! Any thoughts?? Good luck to everyone! I'm so happy to have found this thread so we can share our wedding planning experiences and thoughts!
      [/SIZE]http://dwdf.daisypath.com/POh0m6.png

Four booked including the Bride and Groom!

#13 Diva

Diva
      • 682 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:30 PM

I thought about Majestic colonial, but decided on Excellence to get away from kids LOL

Majestic seems to be beautiful though!

#14 fisheraa

fisheraa
        • 28 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 09:27 PM

Hello March Brides!

I am getting married March 3, 2011 at Majestic Elegance. I am also interested in sharing supplies! Please keep in touch with any ideas!
          Phil Steingard is my photographer for my 3/3/2011 wedding. He is looking for other brides during that week or 2 that he will be in PC for my wedding. So if you are interested PM or look up Phil on facebook.

#15 aella

aella
          • 36 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 09:30 PM

haha thats so funny that you say that - we had 2 adults only resorts on our list but my sister reconsidered coming so my niece and nephew may be joining us. My gut instinct is the majestic but we're going to look through everything one more time to be sure. Hope to have the decision made tonight or tomorrow!!

#16 aella

aella
            • 36 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 09:31 PM

If anyone else is getting married the third week in March and is interested in sharing a photographer please let me know!! We haven't looked at photographers in too much depth yet but I think sharing resources would be a fantastic idea :)

#17 Diva

Diva
              • 682 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:26 AM

What is your wedding date aella?

#18 aella

aella
                • 36 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:01 AM

we aren't positive yet but likely sometime between the 21 and 24 of march 2011. We've decided to go with the Colonial so our TA is in the process of booking our wedding now! Fingers crossed everything goes as planned!

#19 SonyaR

SonyaR
                  • 299 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:13 AM

I just booked HDC Photography today and am glad to have another huge item off my list of things to do.

Diva, we will definitely meet up and toast each other's big day.

#20 fisheraa

fisheraa
                    • 28 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:39 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Diva
                      Hey Sonya!! I am using Nora Bohanon for our photography! She is fabulous, and I cannot wait to work with her! We DEFINITELY must meet up while we are both down there, especially since we are now wedding twins :)
                      Is your photographer Nora Bohanon out of the Dominican Republic? I am concerned about the price of having a photographer fly out to the DR and I am trying to research photographers that are from the DR and offer the things that I want. Any suggestions?
                      Phil Steingard is my photographer for my 3/3/2011 wedding. He is looking for other brides during that week or 2 that he will be in PC for my wedding. So if you are interested PM or look up Phil on facebook.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users