Sign in to follow this  
Diva

Any March 2011 Brides??

I will be a March 2011 bride as well. The same week, I just haven't picked my resort or exact date yet. I hope to make that decision this weekend.

Definitely, I didn't make my decision yet on resorts. It's so hard but TA is getting me pricing and I've been collecting the wedding package information and hopefully will be able to wrap my head around this soon.

Excellence looks amazing but we are going to have children at our wedding. So far I've asked for pricing for either of the Dreams resorts, Ocean Blue and Sands and Grand Palladium Bavaro.

Hi Diva,

We picked Dreams Palm Beach and had originally picked the 15th but the date is not available so we are getting married the same day as you. Who are you using for your photographer?

Hi,Congratulations!

I'm also planning on getting married on March 2011 at tge Paradisus Palma Real. Well, the date is not official yet, I am still waiting on hearing back from this resort. How is the weather in punta cana in March? or spring I may add?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dania View Post
Hi,Congratulations!
I'm also planning on getting married on March 2011 at tge Paradisus Palma Real. Well, the date is not official yet, I am still waiting on hearing back from this resort. How is the weather in punta cana in March? or spring I may add?
Congratulations fellow March 2011 bride.

I've read that the weather is pretty constant all year with an average of 79 degrees and that the best time to travel is November to April as it is relatively dry. I hope that means no rain for our wedding days.