71 replies to this topic

#11 carolina24

• 1,573 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 03:51 PM

theyre gorgeous!!! i love #3 :)

#12 RonNMel

• 388 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 05:52 PM

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I love #1 and #14 the best.

#13 IMPPEARL

• 336 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by nmurch
        i hope i have luck like you where i look good in ALL like you doo. my FH doesnt smile.. i'm in trouble! lol
        My Husband doesn't smile either. I was teasing him the whole time to try to get him to laugh... no worries they'll come out great!!

Originally Posted by ~Melissa~
        I vote #8 all the way. All these photos are so nice must be hard to pick. Are you putting them in any main living areas or the bedroom?
        Honestly I haven't decided where I will put it... but most likey somewhere main. I want people to see it. Actually though #1 would be great for the bedroom I may have to do 2 or 3. I was considering one big one and 3 smaller ones to frame it... Its funny though all photographers I've asked seem to go with #8... I guess cuz its a hard shot to get.

Originally Posted by bahiabride2010
        Wow! Amazing Photos Jacqueline!! I like number 4, the one of you two inside that building (7), the last one (15), and the one of you two on the beach on the palm tree (12)! Hard Choices! So are you getting pumped for the boudoir shoot? You are so freaking photogenic! Your pictures will be amazing I'm sure!
        Thanks!! Yeah the boudoir shoot is coming quickly now! I can't wait. Though I thought I had it all figured out with what I was bringing and now I'm second guessing my self...

Keep your opinions coming this is actually helping me a lot...
        Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/

#14 Amymarie

• 180 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 07:07 PM

Great photography, your pictures are really unique. I will look into him for sure, thanks for sharing.

#15 SusieQ

• 1,603 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 07:22 PM

I love number #8

#16 mlabbe

• 784 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 08:22 PM

My fave for framing would be #2 and #12. Great photos!

#17 emilyk78

• 220 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 08:45 PM

Wow, they are all gorgeous!!!
                ~*~*~Emily & Chuck~*~*~ January 10, 2011~*~*~ Carnival Inspiration~*~*~

#18 btn1091

• 180 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 09:00 PM

I like 1,9,10 & 15. But honestly...they are all soo beautiful!!! I hope my pictures turn out even half as wonderful as these!! Congrats!!

#19 DestCabo10

• 49 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 09:01 PM

beautiful pictures! I'd have to go with #1, #4, and #15 fur sure!

#20 gettingmarried

• 174 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 09:17 PM

THose are beautiful.. I really like all of them. #3 one of my favs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users