Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
michelle08

Who does the cooking??

Recommended Posts

lucky you! I cook, well we don't live together but the only thing hans has ever "cooked" for me was an egg sandwich!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lately we haven't been cooking because our house is under construction all over the place! so "cooking" in our house has been throwing a lean cuisine in the microwave!

 

but usually we take turns cooking, and that usually goes in spurts. I'll cook for a few weeks, he'll cook for a few weeks, then we'll get sick of it and start cooking together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
lucky you! I cook, well we don't live together but the only thing hans has ever "cooked" for me was an egg sandwich!
That's funny!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvt View Post
lately we haven't been cooking because our house is under construction all over the place! so "cooking" in our house has been throwing a lean cuisine in the microwave!

but usually we take turns cooking, and that usually goes in spurts. I'll cook for a few weeks, he'll cook for a few weeks, then we'll get sick of it and start cooking together.
That seems like a good balance...

actually because i have work and school I am usually gone until 10:30 each night so the only cooking done if any is on the weekends...but when life slows down...i think I am going to have to cook more....but when I have more time I might enjoy it morehuh.gif Who knows!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i love to cook....and move to eat more so i do all the cooking because i make what i want to eat.

 

like last night we had a poker party and i made flatbread with spinach/feta as appetizers, then for dinner ribs with a corn and green chili casserole and arugala salad with heirloom tomatoes and white necatrines in it (i went to farmers market)...for dessert we had strawberry shortcake.

 

hmmm...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brett does all the cooking. I'm not bad at it or anything - he just enjoys it whereas I don't really. If I find a recipe or am in the mood for something I'll cook. Brett likes to cook - it's how he unwinds after work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cain and I have our system down.. I HATE cooking so he cooks and I wash the dishes.. IF he's tired or just wants a break from cooking then I'll do it and he'll wash the dishes. But that doesn't happen that often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by host View Post
i love to cook....and move to eat more so i do all the cooking because i make what i want to eat.

like last night we had a poker party and i made flatbread with spinach/feta as appetizers, then for dinner ribs with a corn and green chili casserole and arugala salad with heirloom tomatoes and white necatrines in it (i went to farmers market)...for dessert we had strawberry shortcake.

hmmm...

holy crap! i want to come to your poker parties! we definitley don't cook like this! i'm talking more parm chicken with veggies, or some pasta, chicken, burgers! your menu just blew my entire cooking career out the window rolleyes.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm moving closer to Tammy! That's a lovely poker party!

 

We don't really cook...I hate to cook and he only like to BBQ. Plus, he's gone most of the time and when he is home, he likes to go out to eat. But, when we move to San Antonio in 2 weeks, I will be cooking (for myself) most nights because I need to get healthier!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×