Website Done

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 AishaB

AishaB
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 09:16 PM

Great website. Good job~
    BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#12 soltamargo

soltamargo
    • Vendor
    • 216 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by skadow 

Finished the website Wedding Website - Daniel Drew & Sara Kadow - Welcome

I will probably work on it till the day of the wedding and then some ,but I am pritty happy with it!

STD's will be up tomorrow. Thanks so much to all the girls on here that gave me great idea's for my site. I couldn't have done it with out you guys.

Read your "our story" Sara...    Great website.  Matt and I were married on Dec 6.....same day as your proposal and engagement.  WOW!   Are the stars aligned here?

Mucho saludos Amiga!

Sol

#13 skadow

skadow
      • Banned
      • 1,853 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:27 AM

Thanks Sol,

The one downfall to our website is there are no pictures of Danny and I on the entire website! Primarily because I can’t stand any of the photos we have taken.

I can’t wait for Del Sol to photograph our wedding and reception. Maybe then we can finally have some pictures of us up around the house too. It’s getting a little ridiculous. 

Oh, and we can use them for our at home reception slideshow too!

#14 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
        • Vendor
        • 1,243 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by skadow 

Thanks Sol,

The one downfall to our website is there are no pictures of Danny and I on the entire website! Primarily because I can’t stand any of the photos we have taken.

I can’t wait for Del Sol to photograph our wedding and reception. Maybe then we can finally have some pictures of us up around the house too. It’s getting a little ridiculous. 

Oh, and we can use them for our at home reception slideshow too!

NO Photos..... really!!!    wow, somebody is going to have to do something about that amiga!  Know any photographers around these parts?

Saludos to you...so cool with the December 6 date... a very special day in our lives!  

Cheers!
          mateo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users