Quote:
Originally Posted by Kates2425 View Post
Now I'm left to believe she took us for $40?? Anyone else have this happen? Is she legit? At this point it isn't about the $40.00 it's about getting my invitations done!! Thanks for the help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmadzia1 View Post
Please don't be quick to judge others, or automatically assume they are accusing. As always, when ordering from the internet, one must wonder.
Sounds pretty accusatory to me...

PS- waiting 8 days doesn't seem like a big deal to me when you are getting personalized invites. It's not like Sarah is Amazon.com with an automated confirmation service. If you wondered if your order went through, why not contact her to see if she received it?

Oh to further point out- every consider that she might be busy MAKING the invites and having to stop to put out fictionalized fires isn't going to make it any faster. Just lay low- chill. Have a mai tai and envision your tropical destination. Worry when it's time to worry because during the wedding planning process, you will have plenty of opportunities.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rachel is right...you knew you were working with a small, home business NOT a mega invite company. that is probably why you chose to work with her because she does do customized work.

Quote:
reading responses to Kates 2425 comment, i hesitated to post.. but what the heck. I find it hard to believe that you ladies went at her so quickly.
the original poster posted in multiple threads complaining about the same thing instead of just starting 1 thread and/or pming sarah so it seems excessive to me. she also insinuated that sarah scammed her for $40 which was not true. that is why people responded.

8 days is not that long and for the umpteenth time, her email was HACKED people. she posted it on her FB so people would know.

1 word comes to mind...bridezilla.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy Host View Post
rachel is right...you knew you were working with a small, home business NOT a mega invite company. that is probably why you chose to work with her because she does do customized work.

the original poster posted in multiple threads complaining about the same thing instead of just starting 1 thread and/or pming sarah so it seems excessive to me. she also insinuated that sarah scammed her for $40 which was not true. that is why people responded.

8 days is not that long and for the umpteenth time, her email was HACKED people. she posted it on her FB so people would know.

1 word comes to mind...bridezilla.
Just one correction Tammy...I am the original poster and I love my invites!!! Another poster made a complaint on MY thread!!!

I was not going to say anything....and honestly..I am not judging...I just wish that the person with the complaint would not have posted their issues with Sarah on this thread...these invites made me happy and that's how I would like to remember it...not taking sides...but maybe the one with the issue should have posted their issues with Sarah elsewhere...no offense...but honestly...that is how I feel. Hope everything works out for all involved.

Danielle- I think Tammy was referring to Kates2425. Your invites are beautiful and I apologize your thread was monopolized by drama. It's a shame really! I think that's what Tammy was referring to when she said the "original poster" was complaining on multiple threads- instead of just starting her own.

I hope all this silly drama didn't ruin your excitement over your invites though!! :)

I'm working with Sarah on my save the dates - I have no complaints! She's great and quick.

After I ordered I came here (figured she will be on this site!) to see other completed invites. They all look excellent. Can't wait to get them and hopefully figure out how to share it with you.

ps I didn't realize the lady was posting on multiple threads! I see your point now :-).. I probably should look around before opening my yup :-) I hope the bridezilla wasn't meant at me :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Rachel* View Post
Danielle- I think Tammy was referring to Kates2425. Your invites are beautiful and I apologize your thread was monopolized by drama. It's a shame really! I think that's what Tammy was referring to when she said the "original poster" was complaining on multiple threads- instead of just starting her own.

I hope all this silly drama didn't ruin your excitement over your invites though!! :)
Yes...I pretty much knew what Tammy was referring to...just wanted to make sure everyone knew that I was still happy with my invites and was not the one with the issue!!! Oy...life is too short!! LOL

Love your invites Danielle. Googling passport invites is how I discovered this site...That eventually led me to Sarah :)

She is making our Save The Date passports for our vow renewal and I'm so greatful to have discovered BDW because her work is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

• 3 months later...