Indecisive!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Amymarie

Amymarie
  • 180 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 08:55 PM

Hey Ladies,
    I am finding that i am ridiculously bad at making a decision on everything from my AHR catering company to my DW cake topper! Is anyone else having this problem? I have two months left and i am feeling the stress. Any advice other than "eeny meeny miny moe" ?

#2 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
    • 4,512 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 03:39 PM

LOL that's how I was about my wedding.... I didn't seem to have any preferences. I left a lot of it until the last minute, so that forced me into making a decision. So, I'm clearly not the best person to help here.
      *Formerly Nikki07*
      My Planning Thread

#3 chipotle99

chipotle99
      • 311 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 03:42 AM

This is so me. I bought a dress and I can't stop looking at others. I booked a resort and last week I freaked out that I needed to choose a different one... I hate it! My mom is like that too though...lol...in the genes.

#4 hat0112

hat0112
        • 1,219 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:56 AM

Oh I am extremely indecisive and it makes going through life a little difficult. Knowing this, I have my FI to help me. What I have been doing is picking my top three choices (top three cakes, resorts, invites, etc) and let my FI make the final decision. This has been working out perfect since I don’t have to try and make the decision on which one and the FI feels more involved. With my dress I took my Mom and my brother’s gf to help, but I actually made the decision on my own. Everyone loved one dress on me, but I felt that my FI would love the dress I ended up getting and I feel more sexy and beautiful in my dress. I would also suggest that once you make a decision stop looking! If you choice a resort, don’t keep looking at other ones and if you choice a dress stop looking at other dresses. You will only confuse and frustrate yourself.

Good luck!
          Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users