Breezes Trelawny Bride

Hello Everyone,

I've been looking at the site for awhile but I just joined. I dont think I have seen any Trelawny(formally Starfish Trelawny) brides. Just wanted to know how the site and weddings there are its not much info online but I wanted a resort where kids are included and it looked really nice. I have stayed at breezes Runaway bay and it was nice so I thought it might be a good choice. Also thats where I met FI but its adults only so that wouldnt work and he also worked their so not a good choice either. But I look forward to learning for all of you.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got married there in 1994 lol it was fabulous.So im sure with all the improvements over the years you will have a great time.A few years later we stayed at Wyndham Rose Hall and the atmosphere was not as relaxed.Happy plannng.x It was great for famlieswith kids then i dont know about now though x

Thanks, Did you get married at the gazebo. I think it looks like a nice spot and also a little more secluded area where you have onlookers but they will be on the beach instead. Also is that still a sand area? It looks like it but its hard to tell from pics just want to make sure dont want to have shoes and then have to take them off because i cant walk. haha. Also what choices did you have for reception. I know they have changed somethings since breezes took over. I am having about 19 people with b+g included so I just want to go to one of the resturantes instead of a private recption.

thanks.

We got married in the front of the hotel it was very pretty.For all i know that went in the makeover.We then took pictures and then went to the gazebo that sat in the middle of the hotel to cut the cake and do the toast sign the register etc.It was just us two and we met and made friends with a couple who acted as our witnesses.It was so bliming hot we changed out of our wedding attire and headed back to the beach.November wedding @ 2.00.!!!! hot hot hot !!!!!When we did our DW it was pretty much unheard of so we didnt have lots of bows and whistles.We saw weddings in the gazebo with chairs on the lawn.We were talked out of a wedding on the beach because of the noise from the ocean,But i loved that beach, a small horseshoe oh it brings back happy memories of my first time in Jamaica.

thanks,

I've only seen a few pics that I saw on tripadvisor and their all at the gazebo. When I booked they sent just a few set ups at the gazebo and beach but she did ask me where and I just said the gazebo because FI wants to do the beach. Also I found a little clip on youtube but they only give three locations gazebo, beach and garden. But all in all I think it will be nice. Yeah it is hot all year. My FI is from JA so he's already complaining about staying in his suit I told him he can take it off after the wedding. haha

But you are very helpful. thank you. Getting a little nervous cause now time seems as if its flying.

My best friend got married there 5 years ago and it was great. The hotel wasn't super fancy but it WAS super fun and everyone had a blast. They got married at the gazebo and it was down a long man-made walkway out into the ocean so it was really cool and nobody else was around. I'm not sure what has been changed since Breezes took over but I'm sure it's only better now. Have fun!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...