Photo

Outside WC in Riviera Maya...?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 StephyD

StephyD
  • 342 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 06:42 PM

Have you hired a WC oustide of your resort?

I've gotten in touch with Jennifer Smith from Marry Me Akumal and also with Luisa Clemente from Weddings Riviera Maya. Has anyone used either one of them as a WC?

Do you know of any other WC in Riviera Maya?

I worry that the resort's WC might not focus on us enough as they could have more than one wedding that day, etc. What do you think? Has the on-site WC been enough for you?

#2 SoontobeMHeikkinen

SoontobeMHeikkinen
    • 42 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:53 PM

I used Luisa from Weddings Riviera Maya and highly recommend her, she is fantastic! You can't go wrong, she helped me keep my sanity and did everything I wanted. As you know alot of these resorts have a couple weddings a day so it was a major concern for me as well and that's why I hired Luisa. The resort wedding coordinators worked well with her and she was able to explain things to them in spanish if they didn't understand the english I was using. I assume you've taken a look at Luisa's webpage. I welcome you to take a look at our wedding photos, she's in some of them and she was a big part in making our wedding day a success!

Have you hired a WC oustide of your resort?

I've gotten in touch with Jennifer Smith from Marry Me Akumal and also with Luisa Clemente from Weddings Riviera Maya. Has anyone used either one of them as a WC?

Do you know of any other WC in Riviera Maya?

I worry that the resort's WC might not focus on us enough as they could have more than one wedding that day, etc. What do you think? Has the on-site WC been enough for you?

#3 Micas de Miralls

Micas de Miralls
      • 246 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 02:18 PM

I am an indipendent wedding planner: Federica and Arianna from Micas de Miralls , www.micasdemiralls.com...we will be glad to help you !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users