Photo

Hardcore Planning

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Shakara

Shakara
  • 193 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 08:54 AM

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!! Okay soo it's Saturday morning... Almost 7am and I am ready for some hard core destination wedding planning today...ALL day!!!!

I'm down 110 days!!!!!

I have TONS of ideas, a BUNCH of stuff in my guest bedroom, a whole lot of bookmarked websites, AND a couple quotes for flowers... now its time to start putting things together!!

Who else is going hardcore today!?!?!?!?

I'll be back at the end of the day to update you on the results (last time I was planning a hardcore day I ended up looking at the forum ALL day lol)

#2 Melidell

Melidell
    • 1,091 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 02:47 PM

I'm not doing much wedding-wise today besides surfing BDW and trying to talk myself out of doing anymore wedding shopping but good luck with your planning. You'll get so much done and it'll feel so great! If you're a coffee drinker, get the pot on! Oh, and out of curiosity, what's on your to-do list for today?

You can do it!

Loving married life!

#3 DAP8479

DAP8479
      • Site Supporter
      • 61 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 04:01 PM

I am searching BDW hard core today! FI is out celebrating an early St Pattys Day so a whole day to myself, yeah! I love this site, so glad I found it!

#4 Island Bride

Island Bride
        • 330 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 06:38 PM

I wish I was doing some hardcore planning today! Instead I have a slew of girls coming in from out of town for my bridal shower tomorrow so Im HARDCORE cleaning! boo!

#5 blckrevpower

blckrevpower
          • 572 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 06:40 PM

LOL!
            I wish I had the time!! Obviously, I'm going to have to pencil it in my calendar!
            "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

#6 Shakara

Shakara
            • 193 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 10:26 PM

Heyyyy ladies.... so didn't get as MUCH as I thought I would ... BUT i have a good excuse... it was SOOOOOOOOO nice out this weekend and sun makes me sooo happy!!! I def couldn't stay inside!.... oh well.... there's next weekend! and all week on BDW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users