Photo

wedding coordinator in Cabo

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sanfranciscoca

sanfranciscoca
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:01 PM

Has anyone worked with Romantic Cabo weddings?

#2 haroldw

haroldw
    • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 10:48 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by sanfranciscoca
      Has anyone worked with Romantic Cabo weddings?
      Yes, we just used them for our beach wedding two weeks ago and I cannot recommend them enough! Everything was perfect and working with Illeana and Juba is the best. They are the sweetist people and went above and beyond to make our entire stay in Cabo perfect. We wouldn't use anyone else after our excellent experience.

#3 sanfranciscoca

sanfranciscoca
      • 8 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 12:43 AM

HI,

Is it possible to send me some pics, to see their work?

Thanks!

#4 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,047 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
        • LocationToronto

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:39 AM

You can do a "search" in the top right hand corner of the forum page and look for this information posted by other brides.

#5 trfoster

trfoster
        • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 10:30 AM

I used their services in January of this year. My wedding was amazing and it was all because of them. If you want to see my wedding photos go to www.unikphoto.com click on weddings and click on Don and Tricia to see what our wedding looked like. We were more than happy with them.

#6 Areelaw

Areelaw
          • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 11:40 PM

Yes, I am currently working with Romantic Cabo Weddings and my wedding is this May.

Although the big day is not here yet, I have met with the coordinators Lubba and Ileana personally and I continue to communicate with them via email (almost every day!) about the wedding preparations. They always respond to my questions/concerns, provide great recommendations and I have no doubt that they are going to make my wedding amazing. I would definitely recommend them and will be sure to post pictures after our wedding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users