Westin & European Plan Questions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 04:16 PM

First off, has anyone stayed at the Westin in the Marina Area? This place looks great, even tho we were originally thinking AI.

Secondly, how does the EP work? Do you pay as you go or do they bill it all to your room and then you have to pay it in one lump sum? Or can you choose? I've always done AIs so I'm not familiar w/this...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 04:23 PM

Haven't stayed there but we did have our bachelor/ette parties there at Nikki Beach. The hotel has a cool shape/design and the grounds are very nice. Nikki Beach is beautiful. I have a review, one sec....found it
      http://bestdestinati....kki-beach.html

I've stayed at some places on a EP where you pay as you go, and few that bill things to your room/account. I'd ask the Westin directly about that.

#3 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 04:34 PM

Cool, thanks Jamy :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users