Photo

10 weeks!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Stacy015

Stacy015
  • 172 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:37 PM

I just signed up for "Ferrals Extreme Bodyshaping"!! (I believe this is only in a few states in the Midwest) It's a 10 week intense workout - 6 days a week of kickboxing and bands. There are coaches, classes, and a meal plan.

My little sister is just finishing up her ten weeks and is loving it. I decided I couldn't let my maid of honor show me up at my own wedding, haha! So I just signed myself up (with my FI!!) - I start March 19 and I end May 29th. My wedding is June 7 (leave for Hawaii June 4), so perfect timing! I'm excited :)

I also told my sister we should have a fight out on the beach the day after the wedding, haha - she thinks I'll be no competition - we'll just see about that!

#2 Eliana

Eliana
    • 676 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:16 PM

That sounds great! did you have to pay a lot for this? I might be interested in also signing up...

#3 Stacy015

Stacy015
      • 172 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:20 PM

This particular one costs $389 for the full ten weeks..
        I live in Des Moines, Iowa and we have quite a few different 10 week extreme workout gyms. The one I signed up for is a franchise and has different prices at different locations.

I have seen some that are similar to the P90X videos - where they do yoga, strength training, kickboxing, core - a different thing each day. The one I'm doing just alternates kickboxing and bands.

#4 mnh1983

mnh1983
        • 743 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 03:44 PM

That sounds fun, and the price isn't bad for 10 whole weeks! Let us know how it goes.

#5 Stacy015

Stacy015
          • 172 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:48 PM

Day 2 -- missing caffeine and chocolate already!! At least this program lets you eat what you want on Sunday :-) Hopefully I'm not sore the whole time! Maybe by week 3 it will just be a daily routine vs a workout that's kicking my butt, haha

#6 Diva

Diva
            • 682 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:59 PM

Yes, keep us posted!!! I want to lose 10 pounds (I am a tad squishy in the middle) by the wedding and I am nervous because I have another holiday season to get through YIKES!!!!!

#7 Stacy015

Stacy015
              • 172 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 02:18 PM

Ahhh the holidays are the worst for that! haha
                Thanksgiving and Christmas were rough - hopefully Easter isn't quite so bad :)

I love sweets!
                And every holiday means at least 3 family gatherings to attend packed full of them!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users