AHR Menu :(

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Stacy015

• 172 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:29 PM

So I just happened to look at the revised 2010 catering menu online..
    Over half of the appetizers have been taken off the menu! There is one page of options now.. My AHR is supposed to be appetizers and cake -- we're having high tops and low tops with appetizer stations throughout. No head table- pretty much just snacks and drinks. Going for more of a social gathering - a month after the wedding.

I just emailed my coordinator (who by the way has her LAST day tomorrow before transferring to a new job) asking about the new menu. She reassured me that the prices didn't really change, that they just took a few things off the menu and everything should work out okay. That I just need to talk to the new coordinator - whenever they get one hired..

I'm sure it will all work out.. but I wish I knew.. I already sent out invites for an appetizer reception at 7:30pm. I wanted all finger food (so people don't have to sit at a table with silverware and everything). I wanted the most social type of atmosphere I could make. The options available to me now are carving stations and fancier food like salmon (gross) and crab.

#2 **~Linda~**

• 1,326 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:37 PM

Did you already contract them? If so I would definitely fight to have the menu you signed the contract for and it shouldn't be a problem.

#3 Stacy015

• 172 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:39 PM

Yes.. I have a contract with them. But the contract just says something along the lines of "the menu enclosed has ideas for your menu" or something along those lines. I'm hoping that when the new coordinator starts she'll work with me on everything... I think that this coordinator just figures it's not really her problem, she's done tomorrow. So she wasn't super helpful on information.

#4 Island Bride

Island Bride
        • 330 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:06 AM

I agree with Linda! Fight them giirl! Im going thru a similar problem with my resort and the hotel rooms.. they forget I have a copy of the contract and can read whats on it! Good Luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users