Fonts - Is it worth it to purchase??

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 06:45 PM

I use Download fonts | dafont.com for everything ... or just find someone who has a font I like. I don't see a need to pay for them. And on Download fonts | dafont.com they also have a purchase option if the font you want isn't available for free.

#32 georgiabeauty

georgiabeauty
    • 69 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 03:27 AM

okay, so after I "downloaded" the file I can't seem to find in Word to use as a font option. Please help!!!

#33 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
      • 4,881 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
      • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
      • LocationNew York

Posted 06 February 2008 - 10:14 AM

Once you download it, you need to copy the .ttf file into your fonts file (C:Windows/Fonts), and then it should be available to use. Alternatively, you can try right clicking the .ttf file and see if it gives you the option to install it, but the safest way is just to drag it into the fonts folder.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#34 georgiabeauty

georgiabeauty
      • 69 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 10:25 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by becks
        Once you download it, you need to copy the .ttf file into your fonts file (C:Windows/Fonts), and then it should be available to use. Alternatively, you can try right clicking the .ttf file and see if it gives you the option to install it, but the safest way is just to drag it into the fonts folder.
        Thank you - I will try this. I noticed that once I saved the "file" into the fonts folder - when I reopen it, there are no fonts in the folder which I just added. I am not sure what I'm doing wrong but I'll try again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users