Photo

Anyone want to go in on a luggage tag order?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 renee1811

renee1811
  • 539 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:14 PM

Good morning ladies! I have found luggage tags that I am interested in purchasing, but there is a 48 order minimum, and I only need around 30. I was wondering if anyone wanted to go in on an order with me! The more I order, the less expensive each one is. I was planning on putting "Mexico May 2010" on them, or we could even do just "Mexico 2010" if that works better for others.

Personalized Expressions Collection Luggage Tag Favors | Wedding Favors by With This Favor

#2 Eliana

Eliana
    • 676 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:15 PM

Oh I wish you were getting marry in DR and I would def. share with you... You'l def. find someone that will want to share..

#3 lexibride

lexibride
      • 276 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:59 PM

I might be interested!! I'm getting married in Mexico in May as well

I'd need about 60 of them, but I'd have to get a final number. Hey that would make them $.78 each I like the seashell, palm trees, and the fruity drink. What about you??

#4 renee1811

renee1811
        • 539 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 02:05 PM

the palm tree was my favorite, with the seashell being a close second! And I am flexible on the colors; I just don't want it too girly so the guys might be more likely to use it, lol! I thought the aqua colors would look nice for a beachy luggage tag.

If you want to go in on this order, that would be amazing!! I have been looking all over for luggage tags for under a dollar, and this is the best deal I've seen anywhere!

#5 lexibride

lexibride
          • 276 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:09 PM

OK, sounds great, I like the aqua color too and the palm tree so I'm in! I also did a search and found some discount codes - I don't know if either of them will work or not, but it's always worth a shot

Here they are:

coupon code: FIVEOFF5% Off Entire Order (No Minimum/No Expiration)
            coupon code: TENOFF10% Off Entire Order ($150 minimum / No Expiration)

How do you want to do this? I can pay you through paypal and then you send them to me? Or if you have another idea, let me know.

Thanks!

#6 renee1811

renee1811
            • 539 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:07 PM

yay for coupon codes!! I think I'll make the order Monday morning, just to see if anybody else wants in on it. I figured you could pay me through PayPal, and then I will ship them as soon as I get them!

If anyone else is interested:

Color: Aqua
              Image: Palm Tree
              Wording: Mexico, May 2010
              Cost: 78 cents per tag, plus shipping

#7 Natural

Natural
              • 218 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:30 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by elifrigo
                Oh I wish you were getting marry in DR and I would def. share with you... You'l def. find someone that will want to share..
                I'm tentatively getting married in the DR. Once the final decision has been made maybe we can go in on an order together. I'm sure we would be able to find more brides as well.
                Life is too short to be serious...so laugh a little

http://tickers.Ticke....hYF/weight.png

http://tickers.Ticke....o/exercise.png

#8 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
                • 436 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:28 PM

Hi Ladies,

Is anyone interested in placing another order I need some and Renee has already placed her order.

I am getting married in mexico, let me know ladies.

#9 Diva

Diva
                  • 682 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:40 PM

Im interested in sharing with anyone getting married in the DR!

#10 kcangel99

kcangel99
                    • 168 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 10:54 PM

I will organize a group for the DR...
                      I was thinking about background color Cream, graphic Tropical Paradise, text line 1 Punta Cana, text line 2 2010

Anyone in
                      Anyone interested in sharing a photographer at Paradisus Punta Cana.... June 24, 2010

http://dw.daisypath.com/fF50m7/.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users