Photo

selling $220 in Davids Bridal Credit for $150

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Khloe

Khloe
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:44 PM

I purchased a dress from Davids bridal in York, Pa. I did not like the dress when it came in a purchased a new dress. The store could only give me store credit, so as I have already purchased everything else I need for the wedding I am looking to sell the credit of 220 for 150, this is just a piece of paper and can be used at any davids bridal for anything in the store, including allteration. However it can NOT be used online and does have an expiration date that is like 7 years from now. If you are interested, have any questions, or would like more info, just let me know and we can work something out.

#2 miznunu2010

miznunu2010
    • 248 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:48 AM

Do you still have this? I pm'd you last week with no response. Im ready to go ahead and get the rest of my things but was waiting to see if you still had this

#3 Khloe

Khloe
      • 17 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:56 AM

Yes I do still have this sorry I was away and did not have a chance to go on my website let me know if your still interested and Ill see if we can set something up. Sorry for the delayed response

#4 miznunu2010

miznunu2010
        • 248 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 07:47 PM

Yes i am still interested please pm me or respond to the pm i sent you

#5 Khloe

Khloe
          • 17 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:57 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by miznunu2010
            Yes i am still interested please pm me or respond to the pm i sent you
            I'm sorry i did not get anything....I am still really new to this whole thing. are you on facebook or anything?

#6 Khloe

Khloe
            • 17 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 10:42 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Khloe
              I purchased a dress from Davids bridal in York, Pa. I did not like the dress when it came in a purchased a new dress. The store could only give me store credit, so as I have already purchased everything else I need for the wedding I am looking to sell the credit of 220 for 150, this is just a piece of paper and can be used at any davids bridal for anything in the store, including allteration. However it can NOT be used online and does have an expiration date that is like 7 years from now. If you are interested, have any questions, or would like more info, just let me know and we can work something out.
              If anyone is really interested please pm me your email address and I will send you a paypal invoice...I will then ship the item via express mail, so that you will have a tracking number. Let me know if anyone is interested

#7 Khloe

Khloe
              • 17 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 01:07 PM

I just wanted to let everyone know that I decided not to sell my credit. I decided to get a second dress to change into at the reception...I am so excited that I decided to get a second dress

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users