Photo

Christian Louboutin Shoes FS!!! (size 9.5) *SOLD*

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 bridetobe1515

bridetobe1515
  • 233 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:05 PM

I'm terribly upset because I love my shoes, but I can't use them because my dress is too short with them on. They are 4" in height and a size 40 (9.5). They are 100% authentic that I can assure you! I paid $850 for them (I know I am nuts) but I have to sell them now since I can't wear them. If the FI finds out he will kill me

So I am now trying to sell them on here to another bride who could use them and love them for her day! Perfect for your something blue! I am asking $400for them, which is a fantastic deal for REAL LB's!

I don't have enough points to upload a photo. If you want to see which ones they are PM me and I will send you a photo that I have. They come with the LB box and red shoe cover. The box is a bit roughed up but still in great condition. It's only because I have all the wedding stuff pushed into a closet.

Thank you!

#2 JENISE

JENISE
    • 652 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 08:15 PM

Oh man, this is one of those times I wish I had a bigger foot. lol.

I would so take them off your hands but i'm a size 8. I'm sure someone will take them off your hands quickly.

Good luck. And don't tell your FI you spent $850 on shoes. They just don't understand :)

#3 nmurch

nmurch
      • 396 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 08:46 PM

thats a STEAL of a DEAL, but my feet are only a size 5 on a good day lol mostly even smaller...

goodluck selling them!
        jan 11 cant come soon enough...

#4 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 08:52 PM

You don't need points to upload photos, if you click on the link in my signature there's some threads that will help you learn how to get a photo in your post.

#5 lmuze

lmuze
          • 457 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:07 PM

I PM you and i can't wait to see a picture of the shoes. I have been looking for CL shoes for the wedding.

#6 bridetobe1515

bridetobe1515
            • 233 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:14 PM

Carly, thank you so much! I just didn't know what I was doing is all. Whenever I would upload it was the wrong file type I guess and I just thought that meant I couldn't do it.

So the image attached is an image I grabbed online to show you the shoes. They look identical to this. Hope this helps.

Attached Files

#7 LynnieS

LynnieS
              • 319 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:21 PM

wow, those are gorgeous. sorry im not a 9.5! I say keep them anyways-haha!
                yay. . . we're gradu-umtaded!!!

#8 bridetobe1515

bridetobe1515
                • 233 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:25 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LynnieS
                  wow, those are gorgeous. sorry im not a 9.5! I say keep them anyways-haha!
                  I wish I could, but the cost of the wedding is forcing me to sell them
                  Trust me I would have a whole closet full if I could afford to! The great thing is that the FI saw the shoes but has no idea who Christian Louboutin is...so he is clueless. If my dog didn't need to be boarded while I was gone...those shoes would be mine

#9 LynnieS

LynnieS
                  • 319 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:30 PM

Haha- men! I know what you mean about boarding dogs! I have two labs and it is ridic how expensive it is!

#10 LynnieS

LynnieS
                    • 319 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:30 PM

did you try them on ebay?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users