Sign in to follow this  
bridetobe1515

Christian Louboutin Shoes FS!!! (size 9.5) *SOLD*

I'm terribly upset because I love my shoes, but I can't use them because my dress is too short with them on. They are 4" in height and a size 40 (9.5). They are 100% authentic that I can assure you! I paid $850 for them (I know I am nuts) but I have to sell them now since I can't wear them. If the FI finds out he will kill me rant.gif

So I am now trying to sell them on here to another bride who could use them and love them for her day! Perfect for your something blue! I am asking $400for them, which is a fantastic deal for REAL LB's!

I don't have enough points to upload a photo. If you want to see which ones they are PM me and I will send you a photo that I have. They come with the LB box and red shoe cover. The box is a bit roughed up but still in great condition. It's only because I have all the wedding stuff pushed into a closet.

Thank you! smile29.gif

Oh man, this is one of those times I wish I had a bigger foot. lol.

I would so take them off your hands but i'm a size 8. I'm sure someone will take them off your hands quickly.

Good luck. And don't tell your FI you spent $850 on shoes. They just don't understand :)

You don't need points to upload photos, if you click on the link in my signature there's some threads that will help you learn how to get a photo in your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnieS View Post
wow, those are gorgeous. sorry im not a 9.5! I say keep them anyways-haha!
I wish I could, but the cost of the wedding is forcing me to sell them frown.gif
Trust me I would have a whole closet full if I could afford to! The great thing is that the FI saw the shoes but has no idea who Christian Louboutin is...so he is clueless. If my dog didn't need to be boarded while I was gone...those shoes would be mine smile120.gif