Sign in to follow this  
Kera

Wedding at Tensing Pen, Negril Jamaica

I had my wedding at Tensing Pen resort in Jamaica. My wedding coordinator was perfect she got everything arranged, the setting was perfect this was fairytale wedding one that I always dreamed of. The food was great. But I had give it up to our photographer, Truecolors photography did a wonderful job capturing all our precious and priceless memories. The photographer was professional and patient. The staff at the resort was great I had a ball. Thanks.

Kera,

Who did you use for your make-up or did you do it yourself? Also did you just go with one of their pre-set menus? How about the flowers and the cake? Just wondering...I would love any and all advice!

Ashley

Congrats Kera! Please post pics!!! And it'd be great if you could do a review. For whatever reason, there's not a lot of recent info on TP on BDW. I myself had originally planned to marry there but ended up changing locations. I'd love to hear in detail how everything turned out!

Congrats on your nuptials and welcome to the forum. I know some of the other Tensing brides would love to hear from your experience and we all love seeing pictures so feel free to share. Enjoy the forum! welcome.gif