Photo

neww a cheap glass engraver in nyc/westchester

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
  • 295 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:26 AM

so at the xmas tree shop i found cheap shot glasses that i want to put in my OOT bags, they came to 20.00 for 48 tall ones. i want to engrave them. i bought the kit from micheals but im not so great at it. anyone know of any cheap engraving places that do a nice job. i dont really want to pay more than a dollar to engrave each shot glass.....help! if not ill prob give then out blank with no engraving
    "

#2 luciel2820

luciel2820
    • 474 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:30 AM

I live in NYC also, I dont know where you can engrave them, but i would like to do the same thing. Where did you get the shot glasses from? And what kind of kit is the michaels engraving kit?

#3 march132010

march132010
      • 1,057 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:33 AM

Try Things Remembered Store Not sure of the prices

#4 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
        • 295 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 04:02 PM

the glasses where from the christmas tree shop in westchester....in micheals u buy a stencil and the etching cream...its ok to do it for like flutes , but to engrave 50 shot glasses is too much....i foudn someone in queens to do 40 shot glasses with initials and date for 2.50 a glass no tax...but im still searching cuz thats 100.00 plus 23.00 i piad for the glasses, i think thats what it cost to order them on line....huuuuuuuuuh....thx but things to rem is expensive
          "

#5 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
          • 295 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:52 PM

fyi littlethingsfavors.com is cheaper so i returned the etching kit and returning the shot glasses today for full refund lol so much for that DIY project lol
            "

#6 Barkles

Barkles
            • 158 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 07:58 PM

thanks for the info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users