Sign in to follow this  
robbiemoe

Great Invitation Vendor - Calgary

Hi Ladies,

I had my invitations done by Nita at Box Paper Scissors in Calgary, AB. Not only do I absolutely love my invites, but the communication was fantastic, and I customer service was top notch.

I wasn't entirely clear on what I wanted for my invites, but Nita came up with a gorgeous, modern design that was just what I wanted!

http://www.boxpaperscissors.ca/category.php?id=1

Totally recommend them!

What type of invitation did you get? Can you post a pic?

I want to do the passport invites but am worried about ordering for a U.S. vendor and paying custom fees. I'd like to order from a Canadian company if i can find one...

I can post a pic, I just have to take one! I will get it up tonight or tomorrow. I didn't get passport invites, but I'm sure they can do them there. Also check out Etsy...when I was looking I saw a lot of nice ones there (not sure if they're Canadian or not).

Either way, I suggest you go with a local company, or one with a good reference from the girls here - I've had a bit of a flower nightmare from ordering online and am trying to only deal with local/recommended vendors now!

Good luck with all your planning!

I've seen their invitations are they are fabulous. We decided to make ours since I enjoy these things, but I would definitely go with Box Paper Scissors otherwise.

@chenyong I'd love to see your invitations.

Thanks ladies for the recommendations. I'm looking for affordable yet quality invitations and the customer service sounds excellent!