Photo

WANTED: Starfish place approx. 3" x 3"

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 indy_chic

indy_chic
  • 336 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:49 AM

I'm looking for starfish for place settings (3 x 3) and small ones- various sizing less than 2" to scatter around the tables. I found numerous places in the US but due to custom regulation, they are not willing to ship to Canada.

Does anyone have any extra to sell and/or know of a place in Canada that has these?

Thks.

#2 purpleshells

purpleshells
    • 338 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:10 PM

place settings? placecard holders?

#3 indy_chic

indy_chic
      • 336 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:16 PM

Not so much place card holders - more like table setting. Just a decoration placed on their napkins....

#4 Salamander

Salamander
        • 34 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 03:25 AM

I notice you live in Ontario, do you live in the GTA? I was in Chinatown the other day looking for fans and there was a shop close to Kesington market that had some, and I've noticed that sometimes Michael's has them.

#5 momichele

momichele
          • 203 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 05:52 PM

I would see if any other brides will been at the resort the same time. Maybe they can share or bring them down for you if you pay them. Just a thought.

#6 Sunandsand

Sunandsand
            • 126 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:55 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Salamander
              I notice you live in Ontario, do you live in the GTA? I was in Chinatown the other day looking for fans and there was a shop close to Kesington market that had some, and I've noticed that sometimes Michael's has them.

Hey Salamander,
              I work near China town. Do you know where (more or less) the shop was? On Spadina? In Kensington?? East or west side of the street?

I know all the stores in china town look the same but if I can get starfish without having them shipped, that would be amazing.

#7 Salamander

Salamander
              • 34 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:41 AM

I can not remember the exact name of the shop (something trading of course like several shops in Chinatown). It is on Spadina, west side, north of Dundas I just can't remember if it was one or two blocks north. On my way to work tomorrow I will keep my eye open and double check.

#8 aj42781

aj42781
                • 79 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:01 AM

I found a really cheap starfish store I got mine and they looks great..i am in usa though, but i bet these people would work with you somehow. http://www.wagnerssouthernstore.com/

#9 indy_chic

indy_chic
                  • 336 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 12:23 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by aj42781
                    I found a really cheap starfish store I got mine and they looks great..i am in usa though, but i bet these people would work with you somehow. http://www.wagnerssouthernstore.com/
                    That's the same company I tried to buy from Ebay - they don't ship sealife to Canada

#10 toshalea

toshalea
                    • 71 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:37 PM

I think this place ships to Canada:
                      Shell Horizons - Starfish,Shark Jaws,Dried Fish,<br>Seahorses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users