• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 12:13 PM

I have more of these than I will ever use... If anyone wants/needs this I will send them to you... I recently sent some to Jill (jilly76) she wanted smaller ones for the boutonni¨re, which is also a great idea... Here they are, let me know if anyone can use these...

here is what they look like:

Click the image to open in full size.

I have 2 square, 3 oval, and 4 heart left....

#2 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 10:42 PM

Very cute. Not sure if I want to use these yet ... but I had never even thought of it before this forum!

#3 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 10:46 PM

I was going to order some of those! I would probably need 4 b/c I want to put my dad's picture in my bouquet and my 3 sisters bouquets. How much are you selling them for? Send me a PM if they're still available. Thanks!

#4 dragonfly

dragonfly
        • 1,820 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 12:15 AM

I would love to buy 2 from you do you think they would arrive in time, I leave in less then 2 weeks. I could have you send them to my mom's house she leaves in 3 weeks, I think this would be a better plan. I like the oval one's, let me know if it's possible, pm me and let me know. Thanks

Kelly~

#5 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 01:50 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lizz10179
            I was going to order some of those! I would probably need 4 b/c I want to put my dad's picture in my bouquet and my 3 sisters bouquets. How much are you selling them for? Send me a PM if they're still available. Thanks!
            I'm not selling them, they are freebies, just pm me with your address...

#6 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 01:51 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by dragonfly
              I would love to buy 2 from you do you think they would arrive in time, I leave in less then 2 weeks. I could have you send them to my mom's house she leaves in 3 weeks, I think this would be a better plan. I like the oval one's, let me know if it's possible, pm me and let me know. Thanks

Kelly~
              same here, I am just sending them out, I can get it out as early as tomorrow, so send me your address...

#7 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 10,366 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 01:53 PM

here is what is left girls...

2 square, 1 oval, and 4 heart

#8 Spazz

Spazz
                • VIP Member
                • 10,482 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 02:20 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by dragonfly

Kelly~

Kelly, you can have first dibs, you're getting married so soon! I'll just take whatever is left. Thanks!

#9 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 10,366 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 04:01 PM

Kelley (dragonfly) let me know what you want.... I will not get rid of any more until I hear from you (they are going quick)

I have 4 hearts, and 1 square left...

#10 dragonfly

dragonfly
                    • 1,820 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 07:02 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by beachbride
                      Kelley (dragonfly) let me know what you want.... I will not get rid of any more until I hear from you (they are going quick)

I have 4 hearts, and 1 square left...
                      Lizz needs 4 for her and her sisters, so let her have the hearts, I will just take the square one, I am pming you right now with my address. Thanks you guys are so sweet!

Kelly~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users