Photo

"Bride" Clothes

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Island Bride

Island Bride
  • 330 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 02:13 PM

Negrilbridetoo- I signed up for Rue La La and Hautelook. What designer did you get your dresses from? I have yet to find a dress on either site haha. These websites might as well be chines to me, cuz im way confused haha.

#22 Stina4242

Stina4242
    • 76 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 12:49 PM

I used these and the transfer paper on the site... a little goes a LONG way and you can be creative. Takes probably five or ten extra minutes this way.... I had fun with it though

Iron on Hotfix Rhinestones - Flatback - Loose, Bulk and wholesale available

#23 MDLady

MDLady
      • 433 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:38 PM

I bought little boyshorts from Frederick's that say "Just married" right across the butt. They are pink. Totally fun!!!!!

#24 ablj209

ablj209
        • 218 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:05 AM

I just ordered a teal tank top off Ebay that has rhinestones on it (a palm tree and the words Beach Bride).. I'm still looking for one of those white bikini's that says Just Married, but am having trouble locating them for under $100.

#25 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
          • 829 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 06:33 PM

Wow, $100?? I just went to Walmart and bought a white bikini for 5 dollars each piece - and bought rhinestone iron-on's that said "Tying the Knot" and "I Do".

You can also make your own by buying individual rhinestone letters. I would not spend 100 on it! I bought a cheap bathing suit, because I'm only going to wear it the once!

#26 akua420

akua420
            • 301 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:20 PM

Great idea on the stones on the walmart bathing suit, I will do that beacuse they're so expensive to get them already done up, DIY is so much cheaper. 

I can't WAIT to plan my bride clothing, I'm not going to lie, I want to get a ton of it and wear it all week at the reosrt, then wear the just married at our HM resort! 

Gran Bahia Principe - Runaway Bay - February 22, 2011

#27 Cassie

Cassie
              • 5,341 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:29 PM

I got some shirts from customizedgirl (at a great price!) for myself, my sister, my mom, and MIL to wear on the plane down.  Everyone loved them!

PlaneShirts.jpg

And then I got a (free!) shirt from Vista Print (and in our wedding colors!) to wear on the plane ride back home. 

MrsShirt.jpg

Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#28 SDSteph

SDSteph
                • 812 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:00 PM

I hate to be the center of attention so i am not going to wear any bride stuff....but I am going to wear white during the rehersal dinner and while getting ready!  Thats it.  I love the cute bride stuff!  so fun!

Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users