Photo

"Bride" Clothes

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
  • 512 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:46 PM

I got iron-on decals from Etsy for a great price and DIYed my MOH and FG tanks - and my MOH bought be the BRIDE tank from Victoria's Secret.

The DIY route is great though - and there are so many affordable options on Etsy! And if you're not comfortable creating your own with rhinestones you can always ask for custom-made designs from the sellers on Etsy (best website EVER by the way).

#12 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:55 PM

Here are a couple ideas I was playing with...

Oh...and they are backwards because you have to print them on transfer pages & iron them on!

Attached Files

#13 **Kat**

**Kat**
      • 2,682 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:33 PM

Man! you are good at that!!

Best Man.... On So Many Levels! That cracked me up!!!!!

#14 bridetobe1515

bridetobe1515
        • 233 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:43 PM

I know Victorias Secret has some cute stuff.

#15 Jackie22

Jackie22
          • 336 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 01:40 PM

Just got a 3/4 sleeve hooded sweatshirt from Victoria Secrets, it's sooo cute. It's white and says Bride on the back in script with silver, pearls and rhinestones. Can't wait to wear it in Mexico!

#16 Laur13

Laur13
            • 179 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 08:50 PM

cute ideas...I need to start thinking about what I want to wear!

#17 Snickers

Snickers
              • 193 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 12:46 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jackie22
                Just got a 3/4 sleeve hooded sweatshirt from Victoria Secrets, it's sooo cute. It's white and says Bride on the back in script with silver, pearls and rhinestones. Can't wait to wear it in Mexico!
                I got the same item but might also DIY some tanks and stuff with iron ons but not sure if I want to do it for the whole bridal party or not.

#18 brookefouts

brookefouts
                • 27 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 01:48 PM

I also ordered a hoodie from victorias secret. It is suppose to arrive today. Its the white long sleeve one with little blue bows on the sleeve and it says bride on the back in rhinestones and then says "Future Mrs." on the front. The zipper pulley is a wedding ring. Super cute!!! I thought to get the most use out of it I will wear it for my bach party this weekend and then the day of my wedding in Mexico.

#19 Mischaka

Mischaka
                  • 969 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 02:15 PM

I'm gonna wear a tiara on the plane there. and i'm going to wear white, yellow, green and blue shirts with bride, bride to be, queen, future Mrs. Moore...and anything else I can think of.

#20 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
                    • 417 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:20 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by BlissfulMsMiranda
                      I got iron-on decals from Etsy for a great price and DIYed my MOH and FG tanks - and my MOH bought be the BRIDE tank from Victoria's Secret.

The DIY route is great though - and there are so many affordable options on Etsy! And if you're not comfortable creating your own with rhinestones you can always ask for custom-made designs from the sellers on Etsy (best website EVER by the way).
                      Hey do you remember who the sellers were that you bought this stuff from on Etsy?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users