Photo

The official P90X Support Group!

• Please log in to reply
409 replies to this topic

#391 Manda123

Manda123
  • 380 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:26 PM

Way to get back at it, Sharon! I am now on Phase 3. Now that I am back at work, I am only averaging p90 3 or 4 times a week... Not good enough! My dress fitting is on Saturday, so here's hoping it fits :)

#392 Sharon99

Sharon99
    • 1,301 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:21 AM

3 or 4 times a week is better then nothing! Don't worry, I am sure your dress will fit.

I am still waiting for my dress to come in :( 

#393 Manda123

Manda123
      • 380 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 03:31 PM

Alright P90 vets I need your advice -

My dress fitting was yesterday, and the dress was pulled in as tight as it will go (it has a corset back). The lady at the bridal salon said that I can't lose any weight now or I will need to get the dress taken in through the sides. I still want to continue working out though so that I am toned for the wedding. Should I cut out p90? Should I switch to lean? Should I continue but only work out a few days a week? My court volleyball and ball hockey leagues have started so I am getting in some exercise a couple of days a week with that anyway.

I am so happy that I stuck with p90x because I have seen results. I didn't notice personally how much of a difference it made, since I've only lost 5 pounds, but I definitely lost inches, and that was clear yesterday when I tried on my dress.

If anyone out there is thinking about doing this program, or you are doing it and thinking about quitting, STICK WITH IT!

#394 Sharon99

Sharon99
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:16 AM

That is awesome! Sounds like you have had great results!!! I would say maybe cut out the cardio days since you will be getting that in with your volleyball & hockey league?? But I am no expert! lol. Well you just want to maintain now so maybe stick to what you are doing but dont over do it. Watch your measurements & if you notice them going down maybe up your calories a little bit.

#395 BrideJul2012

BrideJul2012
          • 17 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 05:37 AM

Today is day 1 for me with p90x, hopefully I can stay motivated this time.

#396 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
            • 423 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:25 AM

I'm starting today too!

I'm a little worried, as I'm not in the best shape, i do go to the gym everyday but I've never worked myself that hard.

I thought the Hubby and I could give it a try, we only have 2 1/2 months before the wedding, but it's better than nothing!

#397 BrideJul2012

BrideJul2012
              • 17 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:50 AM

Good luck!! Just finished chest and back plus ab ripper, wow I am in much worse shape than I thought. I am going to be sore tomorrow, but it is worth it.

#398 pfeiffla

pfeiffla
                • 155 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:46 PM

I did P90X for the 90 days and lost 16 lbs!  I've kept it off too.  Still love the program, but don't always have an hour to work out.  I do it when I need a change from my kickboxing gym :)

#399 aquamaniac

aquamaniac
                  • 239 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 09:58 PM

I'm back on the wagon! Just under 200 days to our wedding, so I'm needing to get myself toned up and bikini ready! Hopefully I will be able to maintain momentum through the holidays!

#400 kristinalilly

kristinalilly
                    • 182 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:10 PM

I started P90x a couple months ago and was able to stick to it for 3 weeks only... Anyone have any tips for staying motivated? I know it works, but I still can't stick to it 6 days a week...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users