The official P90X Support Group!

• Please log in to reply
409 replies to this topic

#221 Angelina

Angelina
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:38 AM

Hi Jolene,

Crazy how on all the forums you and I post on we do so on the same two pages! Thanks so much for your advice on my guest book!

Before you start here are the pages that you would have gotten with your program  (I used these to get started because my friend burned my copy of P90X).

Calenderhttp://livefitnessno...0x_calendar.pdf

Nutrition plan: http://teambeachbody...dc-8db758929d28

GOOD LUCK!

Angelina

#222 eunice.kindred

eunice.kindred
    • 69 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:43 PM

google p90x program and you'll find a schedule depending on what workout you want to do - classic, lean, or doubles.  i think most brides here are looking to tone up and lose weight faster so they follow lean since it has more emphasis on cardio. 

#223 jenleah

jenleah
      • 77 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 03:35 PM

I just started P90X today. I did it for a couple of weeks in June, but stopped because of graduation/new job. I'm now determined to finish the 90 days before I go on vacation in December. I mostly just need to keep motivated to keep it up. Hopefully this forum will help me.

Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - December 2, 2011
        32 friends and family + bride and groom + Dreams Palm Beach = one amazing week and spectacular wedding!!

#224 Aumuller

Aumuller
        • 365 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 02:13 PM

Just started P90X today, I'm doing the lean program. Its gonna be a long road.

#225 Aumuller

Aumuller
          • 365 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:21 PM

Day 2 today, so sore already!

#226 Banksnelson

Banksnelson
            • 109 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 10:03 PM

Hi ladies! Anyone out there keeping up with the p90x? I just got the videos for my birthday. It will be nice to have others around for motivation

#227 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 03:26 PM

Happy New Year,

I am waiting for my p90x to come in the mail along with my resistance bands etc..  any words of wisdom?  Has anyone broken the hour down to morning and then evening?

#228 Banksnelson

Banksnelson
                • 109 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:49 PM

yay! I just started last week. Im feeling pretty good. Trying to do the diet but I have not been perfect with it. And I really miss pizza and pasta already! I havent got the pull up bar yet so I had to skip that workout but I think I am moving in the right direction anyway.

I usually do mine in the evening because I can't make myself get up any earlier then I already do and it is hard enough to motivate myself to workout once I cant imagine doing it twice.

#229 abbie32

abbie32
                  • 89 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 04:56 PM

So, are most people doing the lean program? Is anyone on here doing the classic program?

I started doing the lean program for like 2 weeks and I liked it but my FI wanted to do the classic program. We always exercise together so I decided to do that one with him. I have a hard time losing weight because of my thyroid and well getting older (haha) but I lost 5 lbs, 3% body fat, and 2 inches off my waist in 2 weeks doing the classic program. I'm definitely seeing definition in my legs and arms and I believe that you will be able to see some resemblance of abs by the end of it I hope. haha 

Has anyone else tried the classic and lean, even for a short period of time and found better results with the classic program? I will do a 6K and 8K run twice a week to add some more cardio in there. I can not do a chin-up to save my life but I did manage to complete the entire set of mason twists without stopping despite multiple curse words. hahaha

#230 asayle

asayle
                    • 37 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 03:45 PM

I've done classic and lean and have had better results in terms of definition on my arms through classic.  Then again, my goal is more definition and tone than pure weight loss (although I'll obviously take the weight loss too haha!)

The fun starts ... February 22, 2011!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users