Photo

The official P90X Support Group!

• Please log in to reply
409 replies to this topic

#191 bride7474

bride7474
  • 582 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:12 AM

I've been really lazy all week and not wanting to work out, but im doing CardioX tonight!

How do you guys keep your motivation going?
    What eating plans is everyone doing?

#192 ktrant

ktrant
    • 91 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 01:35 PM

OK ladies...I've had P90X for sometime now and have opted to go to the gym instead bc I get lazy when I'm at home and end up taking a nap instead of working out! I have 13 days until I leave to Mexico and have been doing 2 a day workouts. I'm determined to go home today and do P90X. My arms could really use the toning! Thanks for the motivation!

#193 Miss Lighting Bug

Miss Lighting Bug
      • 162 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 02:22 PM

If there is anyone out there looking for a P90X set. I have one I am willing to selling. Gently Used...does not have the meal plan. I will have to find my schedule too. PM if you are interested with BO.
        KB

#194 LRohr

LRohr
        • 17 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:15 PM

Day 13 of P90x, I'm really liking it for the most part. The weekends are hard to stay on track but I keep reminding myself of the results I want. I do allow for a treat here and there. I've lost 3lbs so far. My start weight 139.....today 136.....hope to be 125lbs or lose enough inches and be nice and toned. Can't wait to see the results.

#195 angelov321

angelov321
          • 548 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:39 PM

Hi ladies!

Just started p90x last week and I have to say that I have no idea how Im going to do legs and back today. Today is day 5 and the first day I dont have pain. I dont want to go back to walking up and down the stairs one step at a time bc Im in too much pain to bend my knees. lol How do you ladies do it?

Starting weight: 120lbs
            Goal weight: 110lbs

I recently lost 40lbs on my own and need p90x to tighten and tone only.

#196 AishaB

AishaB
            • 2,350 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:42 PM

I want my flat stomach back.
              30 day shred by Jillian Michaels
              Starting = TOMORROW!

I promise!
              BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#197 autjo

autjo
              • 2,182 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:46 PM

Great job sticking with it! I always skip weekends because I just can't bring myself to stay inside. If you stay on track you are going to have great results!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LRohr
                Day 13 of P90x, I'm really liking it for the most part. The weekends are hard to stay on track but I keep reminding myself of the results I want. I do allow for a treat here and there. I've lost 3lbs so far. My start weight 139.....today 136.....hope to be 125lbs or lose enough inches and be nice and toned. Can't wait to see the results.

Hi Angelov! Congrats on the 40 lbs! P90X will def give you the tone, but it never gets an easier because you end up pushing yourself. Be careful with your knees though, if you are in pain you should listen to your body.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by angelov321
                Hi ladies!

Just started p90x last week and I have to say that I have no idea how Im going to do legs and back today. Today is day 5 and the first day I dont have pain. I dont want to go back to walking up and down the stairs one step at a time bc Im in too much pain to bend my knees. lol How do you ladies do it?

Starting weight: 120lbs
                Goal weight: 110lbs

I recently lost 40lbs on my own and need p90x to tighten and tone only.

Go Aisha! A flat tummy is my nemesis.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by AishaB
                I want my flat stomach back.
                30 day shred by Jillian Michaels
                Starting = TOMORROW!

I promise!

#198 MysTea

MysTea
                • 559 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 02:53 PM

U guys are awesome...I started p90X in FEB..Lost 12 lbs...in 30 days...to date I have stopped the workout...and gained it all back...SMH.

I will be starting back up JULY 1st..for REAL...its hard as heck and who said YOGA was easy! and why do they have you do the Ab ripper after you done worked your arms to the bone? Im pooped after that...smh.

GOOD LUCK Ladies!!
                  **Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#199 LRohr

LRohr
                  • 17 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:12 PM

P90x Day 14 ....a little sore today and very tired!

#200 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
                    • 512 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 04:14 PM

So glad I found this - I was silly to think you lovely ladies wouldn't have something like this on BDW!!! ;-)

Starting P90X tonight!!

Goal weight: Lose 20 lbs
                      Goal date: 90 days from today!
                      Diet plan: Keep eating clean/raw. I already eat fairly healthy, so just keep my portion sizes down and have the protein shakes as well.

I'm a bit scared at the intensity of the workouts ... but I think if I combine it with my once-a-week Zumba (on my "rest" day) then I'm going to see RESULTS.

I've been trying to lose the same bloody 15-20 lbs for years now, and I'm getting pretty freakin' fed up. It's timed I kicked my flab in the butt, and I think Tony is the man to make me do it. :-p

I'll be taking my Day 1 fatty photos tonight too and I think that scares me more than the workout. LOL

Awesome work ladies for those who are sticking to the plan, and even those who are struggling with it ... you're still trying and that's half the battle!!!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users