The official P90X Support Group!

I'm feeling great, thanks!  I am positive I didn't eat enough that day.  I do put my exercises on lose it too, so it does allow me to eat a bit more.

I start week 3 today!!  Core synergistics in 2 hours!! :o)  I cheated and measured myself Saturday morning (I was feeling sort of bad about myself and was hoping to see some sort of results :oP)...I am still the same weight, still the same hip and waist measurement, but the biggest part of my belly is 1/2" smaller!  That was enough for me!  I know it has only been 2 weeks, but I guess I get a little unmotivated sometimes when I am not seeing any kind of results.  I know it is because I am already kind of small, so it is going to take longer.  I'm excited to finish my 30 days and really see where I stand!

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1/2" is awesome in 2 weeks! I think it's really hard to lose that little bit of weight when you're already pretty small, definetly in that boat too.  I don't even care if I lose weight actually lol I just want to have a perfectly flat tummy and that would make me oh so happy!! It'll be fun to take your 30 day picture and compare!

Thanks!  It definitely helped me feel better.  I actually don't care much about weight loss either.  I really just want to be toned and lose this tummy!!  Did you take any measurements or pics?

Originally Posted by Lizk23 View Post

1/2" is awesome in 2 weeks! I think it's really hard to lose that little bit of weight when you're already pretty small, definetly in that boat too.  I don't even care if I lose weight actually lol I just want to have a perfectly flat tummy and that would make me oh so happy!! It'll be fun to take your 30 day picture and compare!

No I should have. We just moved and I was trying to find my little sewing kit cause that's where my measuring line thingy is but I'm still unpacking and trying to locate it. I should take pictures tonight..I'm only a week in. I'll make my finace do it!

omg my back hurts so much from chest and back yesterday. And plyo today ahhh it definetly is the hardest video by a long shot!

I had my FI take mine!!  and I believe I took mine 1/2 a week to a week in too, so its fine!

...and I tried the egg in a mug thing today to make myself an egg sandwich and it was fabulous!!  Thanks for the tip!

Is anyone here watching their carb intake?  I am HORRIBLE with that.  I mean, everything I eat is whole wheat/whole grain, but the lose it site always tells me I'm high on my carb intake :oP   Is anyone else on the lose it site?  I would love to have some friends on there! haha

Glad you liked it!

The loseit website does have its flaws (along with all the other calorie counting programs) It's not bad to have carbs in the form of whole grains. I think what the site is attempting to do is make it so you eat a minimul amount of sugar. Sugar pretty much sabatoges your body. I wouldn't worry if you're high on carbs as long as it's mostly good carbs, not sugar. It's so hard beacuse I've been trying to figure the same thing out with my carb count being too high. They make it seem like you shouldn't eat fruit because it's high in carbs which is ridiculous! So i looked it up and found fruits with really high sugar: banana's, grapes, dried fruit like raisins, mango, papya. And some with the lowest amount of sugar: strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, blueberry, apple, cantalope, grapefruit, sour cherries, oranges, kiwi, apple, and pear. I never knew banana's were so high in sugar but I guess they're one of the fruits with the highest concentration of! lol we eat a lot of banana's i'll have to switch to berries it seems.

Yes that's true, except for grapes! haha That's a good system to use for vegetables too.

I'm on week 3 of P90X...next week is the recovery week yay! yesterday - - - chest and back - - - so hard. I'm not good at push ups or pull ups and that's basically the whole video! I guess I should say, 'I currently struggle with push ups and pull ups' ha. I don't think i've lost any weight but that's okay as long as the fat converts to muscle i'm happy! Still never took measurments though oops :(

I'm in my first recovery week!  I missed the legs and back workout this past weekend because I was out of town...was going to make it up this week but I'm working my 2nd job (waitressing) Friday and Saturday night...so I don't think that is going to happen.  Waitressing is a full body workout in itself thought! :oP