I just showed a co-worker some non-pro photos of my wedding...

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 svetayasofiya

• 590 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:11 AM

oh, and my mom is awesome, she called me back yesterday after I was stressing over the darkness of my photos and she said she loves the clouds, that they are dramatic. lol Aren't moms just the best?

#22 KarenM

• 1,920 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:39 PM

eh, he probably doesn't understand the concept of a DW (relaxed atmosphere, outside, no tux, whatever). Don't let his stupid comment bother you; your pic is beautiful & you two look happy & relaxed! The epitome of a perfect DW!!!

#23 futuremrsgoodrich

• 361 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:26 PM

its funny Chris, I read your post on Feb brides, looked at the pics without reading this thread and thought, "wow, they wore their wedding clothes for the rehearsal?? I dont understand..."

I think they look beautiful and I love your bridesmaids color dresses and the little boys carrying the pillow together is precious. Men are pretty clueless about weddings anyway (at least mine is)

#24 vdaybride

• 1,412 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:04 PM

I think your pics are great. Don't let that idiot make you second guess your beautiful day. Your pro pics will be even better, don't stress. I know that is easier said than done.
          Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#25 hoyt75

• 371 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 02:58 PM

Someone's always looking for a way to pop another's bubble. You're siggy pic looks beautiful, don't listen to the jelous jerk.

#26 Krista_H

• 428 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:19 PM

He's just mad cause you're hot and he now how to cross you off his list cause you're married and he can never have you :) Give me the word and I can be there and kick his butt!!

#27 JayBee

• 238 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 03:07 PM

What a D-bag!! You are darn right though, some people don't understand DW's and beach ceremonies. It's not just about the sky, or the waves, or the sand. It's about the two people in the picture, and the happiness they're sharing. You could have been married in a parking lot and you're pics still would be beautiful :)

#28 katrinkit35

• 101 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:13 PM

Wow, the tact of some people. Remember how perfect the day was for you, and the next time you have something great to show everyone - leave him out.

Or not. I guess you don't have to stoop...but I would want to.

#29 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:49 PM

Some people just think a wedding has to be a formal thing. Maybe he can't picture a wedding without a tuxedo. That is his own lack of creativity or adventure. Don't let it get you down.

Cloudy days are awesome for photography so your wedding pictures should look even more amazing. Clouds make for a really soft & flattering light. Looking at the picture in your siggy I think you got lucky.

#30 Laur13

• 179 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:37 PM

ignore him your pics are beautiful! They are jealous!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users