Photo

I just showed a co-worker some non-pro photos of my wedding...

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:15 PM

Cuz they are retarded?! Remember different people have different expectations of what a wedding should be. It was exactly what YOU wanted, YOU had a blast and to HELL with what the wackjob said about it. Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous. Take the comment as a grain of salt! Honestly the nerve!

#12 ronsoliman

ronsoliman
    • 233 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:17 PM

I agree with Shae...some people are just bitter.

Your dress is gorgeous, by the way.

#13 wendyjd

wendyjd
      • 968 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:32 PM

You look great, don't worry about the co-worker!

#14 Mallory57

Mallory57
        • 454 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:41 PM

Ugh! HOW RUDE!! Judging by your siggy picture, I'd say he's jealous he wasn't there...You look Gorgeous and Happy!! Who cares what grumpy gus thinks!!
          35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#15 Island Bride

Island Bride
          • 330 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:09 AM

sometimes people say things and they dont necessarily mean it to be mean, so dont take it to heart. i know i say somethings joking and people that dont know me well, take it to heart and think im an evil b!tch :P

#16 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
            • 4,512 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:21 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by svetayasofiya
              Everything went by so fast. I wish I could re-live it. Slightly regretting not hiring a videographer.....
              If it makes you feel any better, I honestly don't even care about my video. I like my photo slideshow a million times better.
              *Formerly Nikki07*
              My Planning Thread

#17 negrilbridetoo

negrilbridetoo
              • 180 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:40 AM

He sounds passive aggressive so consider the source. You look beautiful!

#18 taugania

taugania
                • 171 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:08 AM

I understand how that could hurt you and make you ask yourself questions. What he said really stinks. All that matters is that you had a great wedding, and you did what you wanted to do for the big day. I would rather have a cloudy day beach wedding w/ dark pictures than have amazing pictures from a stuffy church and reception hall. Blah - BORING! Photographers and Photoshop can do some amazing work to get you your amazing pictures so don't worry. :)
                  --Victoria--
                  http://taugania.blogspot.com/

http://global.thekno...rs/tt4808a.aspx***Bride, Groom and 18 guests booked***

#19 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,047 posts
                  • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
                  • LocationToronto

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:35 AM

lol (a)he's a guy and (b)maybe he just thought that non-pro pics meant rehearsal. Guys don't really know much about that stuff. Either way I wouldn't really let it bother you. Its your wedding and the only persons' opinion that matters are yours and your husband's. Eff everyone else

#20 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
                  • 590 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:10 AM

Thanks so much guys! I am starting to feel better. Whatever, it's not like I really care about his opinion, I just can't understand how someone could say something so rude! I suppose he expected the groomsmen etc... to be in suits. I had a strict NO SUITS policy, lol. I wanted to keep things real casual.
                    I never thought I'd be soooo anxious to see my pro-pics. I hope they turn out how I dream so I can put these negative thoughts to rest, because the day of, it truly was perfect to me and the happiest day of my life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users