Sign in to follow this  
AZ0891

Puerto Vallarta Bride

I am about to sign a contract at the Westin in the Marina area. I'm not 100% sure if that is where the ceremony is going to be, but we are getting a block of rooms for our guests. I've never been there so I'm looking for recommendations about the Westin for a wedding and whether or not I need to hire an outside WC.

love your first post! we've all been there! let us know if you need help, there are a lot of PV brides here rolleyes.gif

hi! i'm a pv bride (or going to be)...i'll be married at dreams in february...i can try to answer any of your pv/dreams huh.gifs but i'm probably still waiting for the answers to them. *sigh*

welcome and good luck!

welcome! i'm a PV bride, more specifically - Las Caletas. have you narrowed it down to what you're looking for, or the site yet? we're here - let us know how we can help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ0891 View Post
I am about to sign a contract at the Westin in the Marina area. I'm not 100% sure if that is where the ceremony is going to be, but we are getting a block of rooms for our guests. I've never been there so I'm looking for recommendations about the Westin for a wedding and whether or not I need to hire an outside WC.
I've heard great things about the westin. The pictures of weddings I've seen held there are beautful. Are you using the pergulas (sp??) on the beach?

I'm not much help because I didn't look into the Westin. We are getting married next door at the Mayan.

I once read a review of a PVBride (not on BDW) who said her outside WC would have helped her get cheaper rates for the corking fee but she had already booked the Westin on her own.