Photo

Puerto Vallarta Bride

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 AZ0891

AZ0891
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:31 PM

Trying to figure out what I'm doing, so I wanted to see how others are getting it done. UUGGGHH!

#2 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:32 PM

Haha, good post - and generally sums up how we all feel when we get here! Obviously you're interested in PV, have you selected a resort yet?
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:34 PM

Welcome!! I'm getting married a the Mayan Palace in the Marina. Do you have a venue yet?

Here's a link to the PV forum to get you started. http://bestdestinati....ounding-areas/

let us know how we can help!

#4 AZ0891

AZ0891
        • 4 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:50 PM

I am about to sign a contract at the Westin in the Marina area. I'm not 100% sure if that is where the ceremony is going to be, but we are getting a block of rooms for our guests. I've never been there so I'm looking for recommendations about the Westin for a wedding and whether or not I need to hire an outside WC.

#5 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:54 PM

love your first post! we've all been there! let us know if you need help, there are a lot of PV brides here

#6 1elephant

1elephant
            • VIP Member
            • 15,998 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:56 PM

hi! i'm a pv bride (or going to be)...i'll be married at dreams in february...i can try to answer any of your pv/dreams s but i'm probably still waiting for the answers to them. *sigh*

welcome and good luck!

#7 dragonfly

dragonfly
              • 1,820 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 12:35 AM

Welcome, hopefully there will be lot's of help to ease your frustration, this forum is great!

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 10:21 AM

welcome! i'm a PV bride, more specifically - Las Caletas. have you narrowed it down to what you're looking for, or the site yet? we're here - let us know how we can help!

#9 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 10,366 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:03 AM

Welcome to the forum!!

#10 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 3,754 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 12:30 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by AZ0891
                      I am about to sign a contract at the Westin in the Marina area. I'm not 100% sure if that is where the ceremony is going to be, but we are getting a block of rooms for our guests. I've never been there so I'm looking for recommendations about the Westin for a wedding and whether or not I need to hire an outside WC.
                      I've heard great things about the westin. The pictures of weddings I've seen held there are beautful. Are you using the pergulas (sp??) on the beach?

I'm not much help because I didn't look into the Westin. We are getting married next door at the Mayan.

I once read a review of a PVBride (not on BDW) who said her outside WC would have helped her get cheaper rates for the corking fee but she had already booked the Westin on her own.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users