Sign in to follow this  
Vanedi

Anyone getting married in Punta Cana near Nov. 23, 2010?

Hey everyone!

My fiance and I have booked Erica and Jean-Paul Tait from Tait Photography for our wedding, and if other couples get married around the same time, the reproduction CD of all the photos is free!

So i was wondering if anyone else is getting married around this time (and is still looking for a photographer).

Hi,

I am getting married on sunday nov 21, 2010 at Paradisus palma real.

Would that date work for you?

I will look through his website and send you a private message.

will he do ttd session?

Hello Vanedi,

I'm also getting married on the same day and at Dreams Palm Beach. Thank you for the offer for the photographer but we already booked someone. Just out of curiosity, what time is your wedding at and which package did you decide to go with?

Best of luck planning everything. I can't wait for November to arrive!

Mymy

@lovelytlc - I just sent you a message with my email. and yes, the do trash the dress sessions! and because they are so familiar with Punta Cana, they know of some REALLY nice beaches to do the TTD at! I'll give you more info when you email me.

@mymygagne - I guess I'll be seeing you at Dreams Palm Beach then! We booked our ceremony for 4:30 (if I remember correctly) on the beach! Are you having a beach ceremony, or at the gazebo? And we went with the Ultimate package. And you?

Hi November Brides!

Congratulations and hope all the planning is going well!

I am still undecided on which month to book but was leaning towards November. I haven't seen much threads with Nov Brides and was wondering why? What made you decide on November? Have you looked at what the weather will be like?

I still can't decide between DPB and DPC! When I read threads about DPC I get excited and want to have my wedding there but then I read the DPB threads and also get excited.

I'm so torn between the two! Help!

Jeni

Congrats to you as well!! I am Gettin Married Nov. 1st @ DPB...I did a coin toss and that's how I chose..couldn't decide either...smh...lol.

-heads or tails?

Hi!

I'm very new to this forum, so please be patient with me if I do something out of protocol.

We're planning our wedding in Punta Cana that same week as yours but we don't have a date locked down yet. I'd be interested in the photographer's information, but I'm not exactly sure what you are offering.

If you could provide me with some more details I'd greatly appreciate the help!

Thanks!

worsfoldwedding@gmail.com