Did I choose the right monogram?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Krista_H

• 428 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 05:35 PM

They all look great!! I don't think you can go wrong with whichever one you picked!!

#22 ablj209

• 218 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 06:00 PM

I like option B .. I immediately think of sand and sea with the colour transition.. beautiful!

#23 AlexsBride

• 401 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 06:17 PM

Those are beautiful! I chose A because my eyes naturally kept going back to that one. But you cant go wrong with any of them. Your cousin did a great job.
        Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#24 RonNMel

• 388 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:24 PM

Wow! The votes for all the options are all so close together, none really stand out as really good or really bad. :-)

Thanks for all the input everyone!! It confirmed what I thought, they all look so great, I couldn't go wrong. Depending on the lighting and my mood, I prefer different ones. But ultimately, I had to make a decision, so here it is:

In last place, option C. When I look at it alone, I really love the lighter blue, but when put next to other colorful items, it sorta loses its *pop*.

Tied for second place, options A & B. Like Ablj mentioned, I love how it reminds me of the sand & ocean. FI prefers the white lettering, but I like both.

Our final choice is option D. I'm really a bright color kind of girl, and this is just so vibrant! We have called it "sunset".

Thanks again!!

#25 mercypharmd

• 22 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 02:00 AM

i like A. how did she do them?
            i am not tech savvy at all.

#26 RonNMel

• 388 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:16 AM

She's a graphic designer, so she's pretty tech savvy. Thank god, cause I'm not. LOL

I think she did some sketches, scanned them, then worked on them using illustrator.

#27 boscoe5200

• 15 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:15 AM

D was my favorite. I liked A,B&C, but D just felt warm and made me smile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users