Secrets Maroma, Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 ssilanee

• 3 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 07:24 PM

We're planning to get married in Jan/Feb 2011 at Secrets Maroma :) Any thoughts on airfare/hotel cost over President's Weekend? That's our ideal date, but don't want it to be too pricey for our guests. Thoughts?

Thank you!

#2 fsuambs

• 154 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:08 PM

Congrats & Welcome!
      Happy Planning, Amber

#3 SheenaMcDonald

• 171 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:49 PM

Welcome and happy planning!

#4 Massagegirl

• 44 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:04 PM

Not sure on prices, but we're getting married there this July! I will post my reviews =)

#5 Dmitri_Markine

• Vendor
          • 2,782 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:13 AM

Welcome to the forum

#6 mexbride83

• 309 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:27 AM

I would suggest getting a TA to work with, as they can best advise you on prices. Congrats and welcome!

#7 march132010

• 1,057 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:30 AM

Congrats welcome, you will find all kinds of information here.............Happy Planning

#8 Susan Pacek Photography

Susan Pacek Photography
                • 192 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:29 PM

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Mexico is an incredible country and Secrets Maroma is an incredible venue for your destination wedding! I too was married in Mexico..on Isla Mujeres. As for your questions....flights tend to be less expensive to Cancun on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. My recommendation would be to try and travel on these days. Sites like Travelocity are great for comparing the cost of flights, but also check the airlines directly. Consider a travel agent as well. They may have deals you cannot find on your own.

Whatever you decide will be wonderful and I am so excited for you! Congratulations again!!

#9 becks1581

• 477 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:49 PM

You've picked such a gorgeous destination!! I doubt that flights will be too much more on President's weekend but your TA should let you know for sure. Def encourage your guests to book early!!

#10 arizonabride

• 45 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 02:41 PM

Congratulations! We are considering SMB for our elopement and I've found the best rates at cheapcaribbean.com so far. I've emailed them to find out if the free wedding package is available even if ou don't book through the hotel directly. When I compared the rates between the SMB site & CC, there was an almost $1k difference!

Happy Planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users