December 2010 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#51 Princess402

Princess402
  • 737 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by donna73 

Same resort the day after you ...December 9th 2010.  I'm really nervous about anyone else being on the same day, do you know if there's anyway of finding out?

Hi Donna, and welcome to the forum!!!

If you are really concerned, you could ask the wedding coordinator, I'm sure they could let you know. As far as other girls on here, there's no one else that I've seen booked on our dates... but Dreams is SO popular for weddings, that it really wouldn't surprise me if there were other weddings booked. From what I understand they at least stagger the times, and they have a number of different locations they can use for the ceremonies and receptions.

#52 msglave

msglave
    • 933 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:37 PM

These are beautiful!

Originally Posted by wnmrtn8 

Hi Girls,

I just finish sending my invitations to all my guest. I did boarding passes. It was a lot of work. It took my fiancee and I making them like 4 days we where really tired but we where really happy at the end with the result. People kept on asking us where did u get that idea from lol.... Thanks for every one in destination wedding we got ideas here and there. I wanted to share with you guys our invites.etsy-7.jpg

etsy-6.jpg

The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
      Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
      www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#53 wnmrtn8

wnmrtn8
      • 170 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 08:24 PM

Thank you glad you liked them :)

My WC is asking me to pick songs, I never thought this would be hard. Have you guys pick your songs? I am so bad with titles.

#54 CamLovesJA

CamLovesJA
        • 301 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by Meitra 

Hi fellow December 2010 brides :) I'm getting married December 4th at the Moon Dance Cliffs in Negril, Jamaica! So far I have booked the resort and the photographer (Nora Bohanon), and today I sent out my post card save the dates! They are sooo cute! I've been dress shopping once so far, so that's my next priority. I'm also being asked already by my Mom and my FMIL as to what they should wear.

Hey bride to be! (its so exciting)

I am getting married on 16th December at Iberostar Rose Hall suites in JA, have you seen any pics that your photographer Nora Bohanon has done?

#55 breeze616

breeze616
          • 1,760 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:19 PM

Hi CamLovesJA! I'm getting married at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach in JA on the 10th, but I leave for a mini-moon at Secrets St.James on the 13th, so I wont be around for your wedding

I am getting married on 16th December at Iberostar Rose Hall suites in JA, have you seen any pics that your photographer Nora Bohanon has done?

#56 Meitra

Meitra
            • 249 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:21 PM

Yes, you can see her photos if you go to

Moon Dance Cliffs ---- Negril, Jamaica ---- December 4, 2010

#57 CamLovesJA

CamLovesJA
              • 301 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 02:15 AM

Thanks, I had a look yesterday it does look lovely 

#58 CamLovesJA

CamLovesJA
                • 301 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by breeze616 

Hi CamLovesJA! I'm getting married at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach in JA on the 10th, but I leave for a mini-moon at Secrets St.James on the 13th, so I wont be around for your wedding When do you fly in? I'm at the resort from the 6th - 13th so if you there then, pop by and say hello!!

Oh wow! I arrive on the 11th staying till the 24th.  So we should definitely meet up before you go. How is all your planning going?  I have only really got into to it last week, this site is so helpful though. How many guests do you have and where are you having the ceremony? Camilla xoxo

#59 register

register
                  • 7 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 10:11 PM

Hi,...nice planning going on..well, nothing is decided yet in my case..I also want to get married in December month. All the gardens you people has booked are really good and perfect for this purpose.

#60 msglave

msglave
                    • 933 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:06 PM

We haven't chosen our songs yet. There's so much left to do! I can't believe our dates are coming up so soon!

Originally Posted by wnmrtn8 

Thank you glad you liked them :)

My WC is asking me to pick songs, I never thought this would be hard. Have you guys pick your songs? I am so bad with titles.

The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
                      Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
                      www.jadicaandraveyn.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users