Sign in to follow this  
starchild

Breaking Bad

I think last season was the first or second, but it is really good. At least I think so! It's gritty or something.

ETA: CRAP! I just saw that it returned on teh 21st and I don't remember seeing it on my DVR! It better have taped!

OMG FI and I started watching this show last week, ended up buying season 1 on itunes, and watched it all in a week!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are addicted, now looking forward to buying season 2 to catch up.

I totally agree- sometimes it's too intense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTrunck View Post
OMG FI and I started watching this show last week, ended up buying season 1 on itunes, and watched it all in a week!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are addicted, now looking forward to buying season 2 to catch up.

I totally agree- sometimes it's too intense!
We did the same thing with the first season - FI caught it on a random night and was hooked!

It's hard to believe that was the father on Malcom in the Middle - he's really an amazing actor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseykitten View Post
We did the same thing with the first season - FI caught it on a random night and was hooked!

It's hard to believe that was the father on Malcom in the Middle - he's really an amazing actor.
oh wow, I didn't even notice that! I never really watched Malcom in the middle, but I did enough to see it now... FI and I were talking about that same thing- the actors they chose for these roles are amazing. Such a great show!