jerzshortstuff
  • 303 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:09 PM

To each their own... personally its not my cup of tea

#12 AishaB

AishaB
    • 2,350 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:13 PM

I definitely think its up to the couple. If they don't mind then it shouldn't be a problem. But I am guessing they should give the minister a heads up first though!
      BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#13 Chill Bride

Chill Bride
      • 42 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 03:14 PM

Why would it be wrong that there are naked people in front of the minister. It is birthday suit god gave them. I never heard that nakedness was a sin and these days there are ministers for every type of belief system you can imagine. I am sure they gave the guy a heads up and I am sure he is familiar with Hedonism if he didn't. The resort may have their own minister that presides over all the weddings there.

Also, when did you get to judge what people have or do at their wedding is right or wrong?? I didn't see your friends post on how you didn't have naked people at the wedding and how uptight your wedding was and ask if that was wrong.

#14 donutdjn

donutdjn
        • 419 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 03:33 PM

i think each to their own but not for me!

#15 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
          • 312 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 05:17 PM

haha crazy but everyone has a vision of what their day is like some just picture it with less clothing! God can you imagine what they would tell the kids? Lol whateber floats your boat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users