35 replies to this topic

#21 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
  • VIP Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:23 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
    And also, on that note---- in addition to PaulaV remembering people's events--- she also has designed tattoos for brides on here
    Really? How did I miss that? Hmmmm....I have a tattoo that needs a little sprucing up - I wonder if she could help?

#22 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
    • VIP Member
    • 2,347 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:29 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
      Really? How did I miss that? Hmmmm....I have a tattoo that needs a little sprucing up - I wonder if she could help?
      She has a great eye for design!!! PM her and see if she can help you---- We were both art majors in college and that's when I started seeing her abilities and how she used them to help other brides on here with their logos and such...

#23 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 04:12 PM

I 2nd (or is it 3rd or 4th) the nomination for Jason & Karen. Their reviews of activities in RM are great!

#24 dragonfly

dragonfly
        • 1,820 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 07:12 PM

I am going to vote senor, & senora Lambert also, they are what marriage is all about!

Now this is hard, I love all of you girls so much. I think Maria, because I welcome her honesty, Glenda, for the same reasons as last month, and Tara because she just frikin makes me laugh!

Thanks girls for the nomination's, really sweet of you

#25 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 09:07 PM

ohh i forgot to nominate the new Mrs/Mr. FOr that i have to go with senor and senora lamber! gotta love those two!

#26 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:27 PM

I said I would be back when I thought of more people, and you said we could nominate 3 right. I also pick Maria for the Pash thing.

I am also going to nominate Ann cause she is going to send me my Pash's :) So those are my 3 nominations. I nominated Heidi earlier.

#27 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 03:22 AM

Ahhh to hard!

Okay for the newly married member I am going to nominate Senor Lambert and Anny. Jason is just amazing and he has given great reviews about Tulum and I think it has been helpful to the brides getting married there. Anny has done so much DIY and given everyone her templates that I also feel she deserves this. Plus she is always one of the first people who is willing to help out.

For BTB I am going to nominate Maria, Kelly, and Paula. Maria really helped out with the pash's when I couldn't come through and for that she is my hero! Paula always remembers everyone's special day and has been so helpful with the art stuff for people. Kelly is just fabulous, nothing more needs to be said. LOL.

#28 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 09:09 AM

OK for recently married.. I nominate my BDW sister Ann,, But I think we need two this month and I also want to vote for Jason.

For BTB... hmmmm sooooo hard to decide... I think I'll wait until the poll is up and make my choice then...

#29 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 3,754 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:03 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                    Ahhh to hard!

Okay for the newly married member I am going to nominate Senor Lambert and Anny. Jason is just amazing and he has given great reviews about Tulum and I think it has been helpful to the brides getting married there. Anny has done so much DIY and given everyone her templates that I also feel she deserves this. Plus she is always one of the first people who is willing to help out.

For BTB I am going to nominate Maria, Kelly, and Paula. Maria really helped out with the pash's when I couldn't come through and for that she is my hero! Paula always remembers everyone's special day and has been so helpful with the art stuff for people. Kelly is just fabulous, nothing more needs to be said. LOL.
                    Glenda, did you read my first post about keeping your nomiations to less than 3, haha!

#30 PaulaV

PaulaV
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,813 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:48 PM

Ooooh... I feel like we just did this...
                      (Thanks for the noms ladies)

Mrs (or Mr)
                      Ann
                      Jason

BTB
                      Kelly (dragonfly)
                      Maria

(Christa - PM me if you want tattoo help. I am just finishing one for Heidi and I have one for TammyB to work on as well).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users