24 replies to this topic

#11 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
  • 2,667 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:03 PM

Hi,
Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#12 taranyc

taranyc
  • 242 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 09:58 PM

hi and congrats!!! we stayed at dreams riviera cancun for our site tour in december 2009. it's a gorgeous resort and the staff is awesome. it was a little small for our wedding (appx. 40 guests) ceremony.

make sure to check out the planning journals and wedding reviews...they are my favorite resources.

happy planning!
    tt

#13 Leigh17

Leigh17
    • 339 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 10:34 PM

Congrats & Welcome!

#14 jackie_c

jackie_c
      • 431 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:07 AM

Welcome to the forum! Nice to see another Vancouver bride to be :) Congratulations on the engagement and hope you're enjoying the sunshine and cherry blossoms.

As a random Vancouver side note - I just discovered for the next few Saturdays they're having a Bakers Market for those with a sweet tooth. It's like a farmers market, but all chocolate, cupcakes and pastries oh my! Unless you're on a diet, in which case, forget I ever posted this.

Vancouver's Bakers Market

#15 Angel-in-Law

Angel-in-Law
        • 250 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:30 PM

Welcome! Have fun planning. You'll find this site to be a tremendous resource.

#16 Mel4983

Mel4983
          • 131 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:32 PM

Another Canadian Bride!!! Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your engagement! Enjoy every moment of your preparations and good luck with everything!

#17 mp1122

mp1122
            • 157 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 08:13 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!

#18 ddk5576

ddk5576
              • 209 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 05:00 PM

Congrats!!! My fiance went to a wedding at Dreams Cancun and said it was the best wedding he had ever been to! Doing a destination wedding for us was A MUST!! btw- we are relocating to Vancouver (Surrey, Langely, somewhere in the area) about a week after our wedding! Also, I am heading up there Wed.-Mon. (Telus ski & snowboard fest for the weekend) I wd love to meet up with you maybe Wed. night or Thurs. lunch or night for drinks or dinner if you wd like to bounce ideas around or just talk about my experiences and planning! Just let me know if you and/or your fi are available to meet up!! :)

Danielle K.

#19 mlabbe

mlabbe
                • 784 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 05:59 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!!! It's nice to have other Canadians on here :)

#20 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
                  • 914 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:00 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum! Happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users