Sign in to follow this  
sunkisseddreams

Newly engaged in Vancouver!

hi and congrats!!! we stayed at dreams riviera cancun for our site tour in december 2009. it's a gorgeous resort and the staff is awesome. it was a little small for our wedding (appx. 40 guests) ceremony.

make sure to check out the planning journals and wedding reviews...they are my favorite resources.

happy planning!

tt

Welcome to the forum! Nice to see another Vancouver bride to be :) Congratulations on the engagement and hope you're enjoying the sunshine and cherry blossoms.

As a random Vancouver side note - I just discovered for the next few Saturdays they're having a Bakers Market for those with a sweet tooth. It's like a farmers market, but all chocolate, cupcakes and pastries oh my! Unless you're on a diet, in which case, forget I ever posted this.

Vancouver's Bakers Market

Another Canadian Bride!!! Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your engagement! Enjoy every moment of your preparations and good luck with everything!

Congrats!!! My fiance went to a wedding at Dreams Cancun and said it was the best wedding he had ever been to! Doing a destination wedding for us was A MUST!! btw- we are relocating to Vancouver (Surrey, Langely, somewhere in the area) about a week after our wedding! Also, I am heading up there Wed.-Mon. (Telus ski & snowboard fest for the weekend) I wd love to meet up with you maybe Wed. night or Thurs. lunch or night for drinks or dinner if you wd like to bounce ideas around or just talk about my experiences and planning! Just let me know if you and/or your fi are available to meet up!! :)

Danielle K.