Personalized Beach Towels

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#11 Jess3414

Jess3414
  • 218 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:34 AM

Shakara,

You may look into iron on decals. Maybe just do towels for your wedding party. I saw somewhere on the forum where a girl bought like $3 towels and found rhinestone iron on decals that said "bride" "bridesmaid" "groomsman" etc...(off of etsy.com) those came out REALLY good.

Just another thought, we did embroidered robes for our wedding party, but thought about just tshirts for the guests.

#12 Shakara

Shakara
    • 193 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:05 AM

thanks Jess... i guess my concern is rhinestones coming off or the iron decals coming off... but that a good idea doing it just for the wedding party I wish there didn't have to be a minimum for getting these towels. The robes are also good idea that would be really cute if we are all in them getting ready for the wedding lol Where did you get your robes?

#13 Mischaka

Mischaka
      • 969 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:14 AM

I was thinking about towels also but those are not cheap!!! and to get them personalized...whew!! I'm doing the mugs and those will be personalized. So the towels can not have anything on them. they'll all remember where they got them from. lol

#14 Girasole

Girasole
        • 757 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:20 AM

I ordered through cottonfruits also but I decided to save some money to order them without any logo so I got my cabana towels for $5 each : )
          Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#15 Shakara

Shakara
          • 193 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:28 AM

Yea you ladies are right... I have a shopping problem... I need to stop finding all these cute ideas to tip the budget.... its soooooo hard though!!!!

#16 Shakara

Shakara
            • 193 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:28 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mischaka
              I was thinking about towels also but those are not cheap!!! and to get them personalized...whew!! I'm doing the mugs and those will be personalized. So the towels can not have anything on them. they'll all remember where they got them from. lol
              Mischaka ru getting ur mugs from discountmugs? Another idea for the personalized mugs are waterproof labels which work really well and there's also mugs in the dollar story that you can insert with your logo... I think those are really cute. I might head over to the dollar store today

#17 Mischaka

Mischaka
              • 969 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:36 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Shakara
                Mischaka ru getting ur mugs from discountmugs? Another idea for the personalized mugs are waterproof labels which work really well and there's also mugs in the dollar story that you can insert with your logo... I think those are really cute. I might head over to the dollar store today

that's exactly where I am getting them from!!! already in my shopping cart!! I was gonna do the waterproof labels and the dollar store mugs...but I honestly want to make everything alot easier for me. So instead of me going to the store to collect about 35-50 mugs, i'll just order them. already done.

#18 Shakara

Shakara
                • 193 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:45 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Mischaka
                  that's exactly where I am getting them from!!! already in my shopping cart!! I was gonna do the waterproof labels and the dollar store mugs...but I honestly want to make everything alot easier for me. So instead of me going to the store to collect about 35-50 mugs, i'll just order them. already done.
                  lol isn't that funny... this site is so great... it makes us all think alike! hehe

#19 Shakara

Shakara
                  • 193 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:28 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by TA Maureen
                    Shakara, I am going to side with Judd on this one. You are doing A LOT for your guests already. How appreciative are some of them being towards you? The towels are cute and I understand the need to want to buy them but there will be towels at your resort and it is not necessary. I think this may be one idea you can let go off for the sake of the budget. Just my $0.02:)
                    I will say if you were going to do something like this to go with the mugs. They are a hit at ROR!
                    Thanks Maureen... I must admit you are right... as always! I really dunno what I'd do without you.... I'd prolly be in an insane asylum.... and poor lol

and can i just reiterate how addicting this site is!! I came in to work 2 hrs before my first patient so I could talk and write more ideas down!

#20 luciel2820

luciel2820
                    • 474 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:56 AM

I think youre actually getting a great deal with the towels because Ive worked with embroidery companies before and they can be very expensive, some even charge a set up fee.

If you're interested in getting the robes for you bridal party go to
                      Smarty Pants Boutique Custom Bridal gifts and more

And for your guest I saw mugs on ebay (blue) but very low price.
                      16 oz. Travel Mug w/ Thumbslide Open Top-LOT-36/Case - eBay (item 330311775201 end time Mar-27-10 15:46:07 PDT)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users