Sign in to follow this  
endlesslove

Everything must go!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Di View Post
how big is the medium VS tank tank??
I was a Medium in street clothes, 36C and it fit perfectly. I've gotten a bit bustier since then and it no longer fits, lol

Hi,ive been emailing you,but no replies back...I wanted to know if the conch shell was able to pour sand through the corner (where your thumb is) since we wanna use it in our sand ceremony....thx...as soon as you get back to me,ill send you my payment. :)

Everyones items wer sent today.

What was sold was

-bubbles

-packing list

-maraca tags

-hair flowers

- 2 Starfish, 6 conch and2 scallop shells.

- Pink VS Bride tank top.

Everything else is still for sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Bride View Post
Those 5 starfish candle holders that you have, is definitly not enough as I need 26 and I see someone already messaged you about them.. So I went to the yankee candle website and I cant find them sad.gif They are exactly what I'm looking for though cheesy.gif Could you please send me a link or something so I can buy all that I need. I've been looking for months for them and cant find any that I really like, but these are definitly it! Good Luck on selling the rest of your stuff and paying for the remainder of your wedding!
I didn't read through the rest of the posts, but if you still want these candle holders I found them! $4.19 I just made an order. There are lots of other starfish things on their site.

Shell Tealight Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere View Post
What is the dress style number so I can check it out on the DB site? I might be interested in it.
I didn't list a dress....do you mean the crinoline?