Sign in to follow this  
Rachel Moore

Has anyone worked with Jillian Mitchell Photography

Hi I'm getting married in Sayulita next January and am in the process of booking with Jillian Mitchell. Has anyone else worked with her or know anyone who has? Her photos look great on her website, but I would love to hear some first hand experience too!

I am going down to Sayulita next week to meet with her about my wedding in November! I love her work and so far she's been super nice and easy to work with. I'll let you know how it goes! Hopefully I'll be able to find a super nice villa as well. I'm looking in Sayulita, San Pancho, and Conchas Chinas if anyone has any suggestions...

I haven't "worked" with her as in been a bride, but she took pictures for the caterer at a weddng we designed end of January - super super nice and I absolutely love the pictures she took of the design details, if that's any help wink.gif.

I just got back and I booked with Jillian! She was totally awesome in the meeting and I would much rather hire someone down there rather than have to fly someone down and put them up in a hotel. And because she has to compete with so many other photographers her rates are lower than most of the photographers that I was looking at in the States. I would definitely recommend her to anyone. You should totally book her for October!

We too are considering using her for our '12 wedding (I know, I'm a bit of a BIG planner).

Anyone have ideas on her prices and what's included? I was considering Michelle Turner and a few others, I am still going through the portfolios on their websites.

I've been in contact and am considering using Jillian for our wedding next May in Tulum, she has been super nice and helpful, her pictures are gorgeous!

She did a friend of mine's wedding and the pictures were BEAUTIFUL.  She seemed pleasant and great to work with if this helps!  Good luck in your picking and planning!

I just decided to book Jillian to do our wedding in Tulum and I'm so excited.  She's been so nice to work with so far and very accommodating.