Sign in to follow this  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui View Post
Hi everyone

I am getting married at the moon palace, we are ddeparting on 28th March 2011 but date of wedding is yet to be confirmed.

I was looking at getting the ruby package but have yet to read about anyone having that package on this site yet.

Got some really useful information from this site so far!!

Jacqui x
There's a bride on this site that just got back from her Aventura Palace wedding & I think she used the Ruby package (the pacakges are the same at both resorts)...check out this thread: http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...-review-60218/

Ladies booking under a Palace Resort membership:

Have you ladies gotten any rates yet? I keep asking my contact in Miami for exact figures or quotes, and she has yet to get back to me. I just wanted to see if anyone else had gotten any solid rates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evaleen View Post
Ladies booking under a Palace Resort membership:

Have you ladies gotten any rates yet? I keep asking my contact in Miami for exact figures or quotes, and she has yet to get back to me. I just wanted to see if anyone else had gotten any solid rates.
I don't know about rates through a Palace Resort membership but I do have rate quotes from my TA. I've had them since March or April for my wedding NEXT June.

Just curious: have you ladies noticed that in the recent MP reviews that are being posted, lots of brides are mentioning that the resort has been at 60% capacity or less? I hope that this lull in tourism will translate into further price drops for us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetie View Post
I don't know about rates through a Palace Resort membership but I do have rate quotes from my TA. I've had them since March or April for my wedding NEXT June.

Just curious: have you ladies noticed that in the recent MP reviews that are being posted, lots of brides are mentioning that the resort has been at 60% capacity or less? I hope that this lull in tourism will translate into further price drops for us!
Hi, the resort was definately less than 50% while we were there. I didnt mind i'd rather that than get money off to be honest. You certainly get better attention from bar and pool staff and no need to book for the restaurants either which was brilliant. You are going to have such a great time, i want to get married again!smile120.gif!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb280182 View Post
Hi, the resort was definately less than 50% while we were there. I didnt mind i'd rather that than get money off to be honest. You certainly get better attention from bar and pool staff and no need to book for the restaurants either which was brilliant. You are going to have such a great time, i want to get married again!smile120.gif!
You're right, I didn't think of this! The staff will definitely be more attentive, but on the flip side, I would like my guests to be able to extend their trips or have more people to come with cheaper rates.

Either way, it's a win-win! cheer2.gif

Hi!!

I have it narrowed down to Moon Palace and Dreams Tulum... but i am REALLY leaning to MP, just waiting for some price estimates cheesy.gif

I feel a little behind as a lot you you have already booked!

I guess I better get on it!

Anyone hear or find any specials for April 2011 besides the 1500$ in MP money?

specifically involving kids staying free or at a discount?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTara View Post
Hi!!

I have it narrowed down to Moon Palace and Dreams Tulum... but i am REALLY leaning to MP, just waiting for some price estimates cheesy.gif

I feel a little behind as a lot you you have already booked!
I guess I better get on it!

Anyone hear or find any specials for April 2011 besides the 1500$ in MP money?
specifically involving kids staying free or at a discount?

I know that MP traditionally runs a Kids Stay Free promotion over the summer. BUT, I also heard that it's not hard to negotiate with the Wedding Coordinators if you are dogmatic. Good Luck!

a kids special would be really helpful!!

Has anyone seen a thread on the reception locations?

it would be so great to have all this info in one spot ( pictures, reviews, location on the resort)

Hi all you lovely and very lucky palace brides-to-bes!

I got married at MP recently, and now its all over, I know I won't be using this site as much sad.gif I will still come on and be nosey at peoples weddings for old times sake, but I have nothing left to plan now sad.gif

So, I didn't see the point in letting all my points go to waste...so I've given you all a wee donation. I know how hard it is when your a "noob" on here, trying to open attachments etc and getting hit with messages telling you don't have enough points...so hopefully you all have enough now! Spend wisely!hehe

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Recent studies indicate that organizations, both large and small, either already have an HRO relationship and plan to expand it, or are considering one in the coming year. The survey, conducted by HfS Research and the London School of Economics, finds that 31% of business already outsource human resources san antonio and are looking to increase outsourced services over the next year. What is the driver for these businesses to outsource human resources? It is no secret that in lean economic times, business owners are pressed to identify expenses within an organization that can be reduced or minimized. Employment overhead (payroll, taxes, workers' compensation insurance, employee benefits, governmental compliance, and other employee-related cost centers) typically comprise the single highest area of expense within a company. More than rent, or facilities operations, or equipment, or compliance, human resources administration and expenses weigh heaviest on the business's bottom line. Streamlined HR Systems HRO firms offer streamlined human resource systems to their clients, significantly minimizing management's time in overseeing daily administrative tasks. Non-productive "paper pushing" can be outsourced to the HR firm, enabling key staff to focus on their core competencies. Processes such as payroll processing, tax filing and compliance, Unemployment Claims administration, workers' compensation management, and employee benefits enrollment and management can all easily and efficiently be outsourced. Cost effective insurance products. Reducing employment risks Government compliance and regulations continue to grow in complexity and scale. From wage and hour issues, to discrimination restrictions, to protected classes of employees and new disability guidelines, employers often walk through a minefield of risk. Without dedicated human resources personnel or legal counsel, it is likely a business will be faced with some form of an employment lawsuit in the coming years which can costs tens-of-thousands of dollars. With close to 100,000 employment claims filed in 2010 (the highest on record!), employers recognize the risk and are turning to Human Resource Outsourcing firms to assist them in managing these risks. Human Resources Outsourcing may not be the solution for every employment need. However, for most employers with less than 200 employees looking to reduce employment expenses and overhead, outsourcing human resources may be exactly what their organization needs. As the economy continues to improve and stabilize, the time will soon come that employers will be refocusing on growth and profitability. It may also entail rehiring staff, restructuring the organization, or simply concentrating on areas that have been left on the side. Certainly, proper employment administration and oversight will be priorities to get back on their feet. However, with the demands of rebuilding, many employers may be unable to spend the necessary time focusing on their staff. Read about one organization that found a different way - through Human Resources Outsourcing. Since joining the San Antonio Human Resources Outsourcing firm, he feels that the day-to-day protection he experiences in the area of employment exposures is immeasurable. Our HRO vendor has become our 'go-to resource.' Without this type of relationship we end up making our own decisions, without proper knowledge of the law, and will ultimately You think you can use common sense, but common sense and the law rarely match! The Director says the benefits of the outsourcing relationship were immediately realized, as the new systems and processes were implemented and functioning within 30-60 days.  
    • As of late 2019, the Gatekeepers Museum no longer hosts wedding events.
    • So thanks to coronavirus, my husband and I have had to make alterations to our wedding. I don’t think I have to put this in, but this isn’t a joke and need we thoughts on this.   We’re planning on having our full, entire wedding inside this bubble (I’m inside it for scale). This is to get complete isolation from the virus and to prevent it from spreading to either of us, or if we have the virus somehow, spreading it to others. Both of will get inside it for the whole day (or at least that’s the plan). We are ok with making small to moderate changes from a typical wedding if it means isolating inside a bubble, but any big changes would mean we probably won’t use the bubble then. Are there any parts in the wedding that would be difficult or downright impossible to do inside this bubble? What are your thoughts on this idea, and what would need to be changed from a traditional wedding?  
    • Sadly no .. its been a year and a half since our wedding and till this day we cannot get a hold of him.  We had a few people reach out to us and the same thing happened to them about a month or 2 after us. 
  • Topics